Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Discussion] Who Are My Fellow IVFcels?

Were You Conceived Through IVF?

• Total voters
DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
So far, I know myself & @DepravedAndDeprived as well as @Ricordanza were conceived via this treatment, yet who else here was?

If you know ‘em, tag ‘em.

0% - Off topic
So far, I know myself & @DepravedAndDeprived as well as @Ricordanza were conceived via this treatment, yet who else here was?

If you know ‘em, tag ‘em.
say what you want I proved that I'm the biggest aryan of this forum

What tf is ivf
I was born naturl

i came out of the drains.... like a rat

Brutal father dickpill
My bad it’s this
In vitro fertilization (IVF) is a technique of assisted reproduction whereby a zygote is produced from the fertilization of sperm and oocytes outside the woman’s body, and allowed to proceed in its development under carefully controlled conditions, until it becomes an embryo.

Thereafter it is transferred into the uterus, either by inserting it into the Fallopian tubes, but more recently by intra-vaginal placement into the uterus. If the embryo implants, a pregnancy has begun. If the pregnancy results in the birth of a live infant who is capable of surviving outside the mother’s body, a successful IVF cycle has taken place.

@Ricordanza Brutal shit being an artificial baby, you could've been the deep voiced NT king of Mumbai.

Which one of your parents was infertile?

@Ricordanza Brutal shit being an artificial baby, you could've been the deep voiced NT king of Mumbai.
It be what it be, lad :feelscomfy:

My mother has always told me that I was conceived through IVF, though I have not been able to confirm this claim. I believe she just did not want to explain childbirth to me.

So only myself, @Ricordanza & @DepravedAndDeprived are the only confirmed IVFcels here, brutal.
My mother has always told me that I was conceived through IVF, though I have not been able to confirm this claim. I believe she just did not want to explain childbirth to me.
Is she the non-white one? Also, chances are she’s being honest, but you should try & check some records if possible for the truth.

Is she the non-white one? Also, chances are she’s being honest, but you should try & check some records if possible for the truth.
My mom is actually the white one, I might just check records and see!