Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Discussion] Realistic Manlet Height?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26884
  • Start date

ACTUAL Manlet Height?

• 5'6

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 5'7

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • 5'8

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • 5'9

Votes: 6 26.1%
  • 5'10

Votes: 1 4.3%
  • 5'11

Votes: 2 8.7%

• Total voters
Deleted member 26884

Deleted member 26884

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Ok, I have heard many people here and many other forums saying that anything under 6' is defined as "manlet". However if you look at the statistics in general, anyone who is a LEGIT six-footer in the US is around the top 18 % of male height according to tall.life

Link: https://tall.life/height-percentile-calculator-age-country/

Since LEGIT 6 ft height only applies to the top 18 percent of the males in US, what is the ACTUAL manlet height?

Depends on the location. 5’6 and under is universally short.

I think men shorter than 170cm are short but most women here say it's shorter than 180cm

5'6 and below is manlet height

the height of a "manlet" will continuously get higher as foids standards get higher. soon 5'10 could be considered manlet :feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

I’d say 5’6. Above that is short but not manlet

5'9 and under is manlet-lite. 5'5 and under is turbo-manlet

5'8 is the focal point of manletism

Look up your countries average height, if you are shorter than that then you are a manlet. It all depends of where you live. 5'8 wouldn't be considered short in China but if you go to somewhere like the netherlands than it would be.

jfl what is that American garbage? 5'x the fuck is that supposed to mean? :feelskek: :feelskek:
180cm is the cut off, I am 179 and thus the king of manlets.