Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Discussion on this

Otaku

Otaku

MGTOW Otaku

It does look like a chad

I'm not reading it as a matter of policy, I already know what it's going to say, but it's a good thing that the word about inceldom is getting out, regardless of the fact that it's always abusively violently negative coverage. The blackpill must spread, let 99% of the readers come away with the "omg Becky these incels are such rayciss troonphobic misogynissses" emotional response they already had going into it, the important part is that 1% gets to ruminate on the reality they've always known and now know they are not alone in understanding.

There've been all sorts of threads about this already, I think we can make it go away though if we ignore it.

Seen this on many different threads and I'm sure theres a thread in Off Topic that has this exact topic that has been pinned.

There've been all sorts of threads about this already, I think we can make it go away though if we ignore it.
tbh i thought this was on online only thing. didnt know there was a physical version of this. kek.

I hate normies giving us attention. Just let us Rot alone tbh

They never apply the guilt on foids. They would say that is a misogynist online group of complex men.

u will be doxxed cuz of your hands :feelstrash:

Whoever wrote that is fucking retarded and deserves to be hanged on a tree.
Women get plastic surgeries every day and nobody is crying about that.

That is not a Chad