Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media (discussion) Lost civilizations

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

SONGUN
★★★★★
Are you a believer in things like Atlantis, the lost city of Z, Shambhala, Hyperborea, Agartha and the hollow earth?

Yes, Hyperborea. I don't know much about it other than it's the land of the north and light, inhabited by giants. The map is interesting too:

13715582 20200921 094234

Yes. Seeing as that we have been lied to and much of human history is still shrouded in mystery.

I don't believe we evolved from neanderthals

i like hyperborea because of conan, so like too keep beliving

I like to theorize about it & read into it(rotter trait tbh), so I think perhaps some truth lies within it, but perhaps not to the extent others make it out to be.
Yes, Hyperborea. I don't know much about it other than it's the land of the north and light, inhabited by giants. The map is interesting too:

View attachment 1186957
Can you share more stuff on this with me?
Yes. Seeing as that we have been lied to and much of human history is still shrouded in mystery.
This. :yes: :bigbrain:

I don't know. I also don't know what people are so interested in 'mystery' when real civilizations, like ancient Crete civilization, are still poorly known.