Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [Discussion]If I had control of the world.........................

• Thread starter Deleted member 26660
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26660

Banned
-
The world would be a much better place. No more sports where Chads win millions for knocking out Chadlets. All that money would go towards science. No more feminism, or whoring. Slut-Shaming would not only be condoned, but encouraged. Cucks would be hunted down like heretics during the Inquisition. Foids would be taught never to copy a man and to stay in the kitchen. Men would be taught to respect people only when respect is mutual and that foids dont deserve unconditional respect. We would worship saints of inceldom, and the blackpill education would replace sex ed. Condoms and birth control pills would be banned, and food will be injected with testosterone to make an army of alpha males. :feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:

Last edited:
Also, cucks and simps will be sent on a one way ticket to Mars so they can make their own cuck planet and leave us alone.

Would you give curries the highest SMV?

Cope flesh is weak and puny. An ideal world would be transhumanism, where men are free from bounds of the puny flesh and they can do upgrades on themselves whenever they want.

I would ban female driving and I would give myself a driver licence. I would also take away the driver licence and cars away from men who told me to take public transportation, bragged about it in any kind of form, enabled female driving or who told me that driving is not special and that driving sucks despite the fact they have a driver licence and even a car. This world would be saved by just banning female driving.

I would ban female driving and I would give myself a driver licence. I would also take away the driver licence and cars away from men who told me to take public transportation, bragged about it in any kind of form, enabled female driving or who told me that driving is not special and that driving sucks despite the fact they have a driver licence and even a car. This world would be saved by just banning female driving.

Unexpectedly based post by @Newcel04 :waitwhat:

Joined May 29, 2020

It is time we set our goals towards world domination