Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion: how to get girls to meet you?

Entropy

Entropy

Banned
-
The purpose of setting a "date" is to give you a chance to physically escalate and move her towards the sex location. 

Established methods:

Morph game: used on tinder and other sites to fix all flaws so women have no reason not to date you. Assuming your personality is not bad either 

Daygame numbers game/rejections game: You approach 100 girls. In theory you should get 20-30 numbers of those and 1-5 meet ups depending on your looks scale. For me it was 0

Social circle isolation: for non aspies only, get to know a group of girls long enough until one day her friend flakes and it's just you and a girl. 

Theoretical methods:

Facebook setup game: Join Every Facebook event in your city and find out where all the hot single women are going to in your town. Stalk each of their profiles and find the most insecure/single one. Then go to the event, knowing she'll be there and cold approach her

Tinder "group profile": establish a sneaky profile that's all group pictures, where the best looking guy is centred in the middle of each pic. Set girls up (she assumes you aren't the guy in the middle) and show up to the date. When she meets tell her you were somewhere in the background, that you and your mates share a tinder profile. If she's dumb she'll let it slide and potentially hook up with you.

Feel free to share more clandestine methods

Daygame doesn't work for me because I am too much of a pussy to approach a women randomly

social circle isolation doesn't work either because if a girl know be me better, she finds out about my creepy side, I do have 1 female friend though

tinder works for me the best

Tinder "group profile"

no girl will meet a random person from a group photo
how should it work? do you have the same profile pic on tinder and on whatsapp?

Entropy said:
hot single women

50centdriving.gif

Imgrlbtwxd said:
Daygame doesn't work for me because I am too much of a pussy to approach a women randomly

social circle isolation doesn't work either because if a girl know be me better, she finds out about my creepy side, I do have 1 female friend though

tinder works for me the best

Tinder "group profile"

no girl will meet a random person from a group photo
how should it work? do you have the same profile pic on tinder and on whatsapp?

You use 2 group pictures (which you are in. [The 2 pics need to be taken in the same location]). Then you zoom into the best looking member of that group.

When she meets you expecting Chad, tell her that all guys in those pictures share the same tinder profile. Like tell her you are from Ireland and those are your Irish mates. You guys are very poor and can only afford one cell phone amongst 12 people.

I DONT USE WHATSAPP. I chat through the app

Entropy said:
You use 2 group pictures (which you are in. [The 2 pics need to be taken in the same location]). Then you zoom into the best looking member of that group.

When she meets you expecting Chad, tell her that all guys in those pictures share the same tinder profile. Like tell her you are from Ireland and those are your Irish mates. You guys are very poor and can only afford one cell phone amongst 12 people

sounds funny but it's not working like I can say to 100% certanity

Easy:

Be handsome
Be attractive
Don't be unattractive