Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion [ DISCUSSION ] Do black men have a higher SMV than white men in Europe?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
People here often argue whether black men can be incel at all in Europe. I think they do have a huge advantage nowadays because of the media promoting them but I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this

Yes they're seen as NT badboys with big penis

Not really, it is still a whiteXwhite majority in terms of marriage, not really considered a problem in EU

In America on the other hand... The rise of niggers has been meteoric and impossible to ignore. Each day you see more Latinas and white girls thirst for niggers. All because of the stupid ass ooga booga propaganda music

Not really, it is still a whiteXwhite majority in terms of marriage, not really considered a problem in EU

In America on the other hand... The rise of niggers has been meteoric and impossible to ignore. Each day you see more Latinas and white girls thirst for niggers. All because of the stupid ass ooga booga propaganda music
View attachment 1195369
In American it is more prevalent but niggers are gaining popularity in Europe aswell, even in the Balkans for example. Its just that there are not as many niggers there

All of these “black men can’t be Incel” threads has to be the dumbest cope out there :feelshmm:

People here often argue whether black men can be incel at all in Europe. I think they do have a huge advantage nowadays because of the media promoting them but I would be interested to hear your thoughts on this
Just whites coping

In American it is more prevalent but niggers are gaining popularity in Europe aswell, even in the Balkans for example. Its just that there are not as many niggers there
Yeah it's still not a big problem in EU. But yeah they are spreading rapidly.

All of this except the "eat their remains" part, i'm not eating literal shit

No and never will. No ethnic will ever trump white smv even after all thr brain washing. Media halo is legit but you arr taking it too far

No and never will. No ethnic will ever trump white smv even after all thr brain washing. Media halo is legit but you arr taking it too far
True but you could also argue that nowadays, a lot of black men have higher testosterone and are more masculine than white men especially those from Africa. And women are attracted to high testosterone men obviously. A Tyrone definitely has a slightly easier time than even Chad with all the media halo, especially in some places

Find me a tyrone who can compete with these guys then. It's just not happening

True but you could also argue that nowadays, a lot of black men have higher testosterone and are more masculine than white men especially those from Africa. And women are attracted to high testosterone men obviously. A Tyrone definitely has a slightly easier time than even Chad with all the media halo, especially in some places

Thanks to poisoned food, water and air (by kikes) T-levels are plummeting in white populations and men like this are becoming rare.
Exactly. Most modern European men look like soyboys

Thanks to poisoned food, water and air (by kikes) T-levels are plummeting in white populations and men like this are becoming rare.
Chads in general are rare. Just compare thr top percentile of every race.

Best looking nigger according to r/truerateme

Mogged to shreds by tiktokcel

No need to even compare him to white psl gods. This is thr real jbw pill. Whites are more often GL and GL whites are hard to mog by ethnics

if they thugmaxx. the ones actually born in africa have no chance though

Exactly. Most modern European men look like soyboys
Average african also looks like an ape. Look at how brutally all thr blacks get mogged by giroud and griezmann

Average african also looks like an ape. Look at how brutally all thr blacks get mogged by giroud and griezmann

View attachment 1195394
Those are all above average men and yes chads actually do mog tyrones when it comes to face, you are right about that but the exotic halo gives them additional points in some countries. Furthermore the average black guys masculinity mog white guys nowadays and they also have bigger dicks which women cannot resist. I saw it in Germany and France when I went there, the niggers were more masculine and in schape than white guys. The majority of average white men you see nowadays look like the soyboy meme. In the past it was different but now things changed for the worse in Europe. Europeans degenerated

Chads in general are rare. Just compare thr top percentile of every race.

Best looking nigger according to r/truerateme
View attachment 1195391

Mogged to shreds by tiktokcel
View attachment 1195393

No need to even compare him to white psl gods. This is thr real jbw pill. Whites are more often GL and GL whites are hard to mog by ethnics
This, I don't think the majority of foids have any sort of racial preference especially if they grow up in more liberal areas, it's just some races have more attractive people than others, so it appears that way.

BMWF is an angloid phenomenon that's spreading to the rest of world.
Blacks don't need a good face to get a prime stacy, their dating game is entirely diffenrent from any other race.

This, I don't think the majority of foids have any sort of racial preference especially if they grow up in more liberal areas, it's just some races have more attractive people than others, so it appears that way.
Correct. No race has a halo as such in thr west. It's just that some races and phenotypes are more often GL. For a white it is like 1 in 50 but for ethnics it is like 1 in 1000 or something.

Whites are more often GL and GL whites are hard to mog by ethnics
That is generally speaking true but blacks often times don't even need a perfect face, as long as they are masculine and atleast average looking

Those are all above average men and yes chads actually do mog tyrones when it comes to face, you are right about that but the exotic halo gives them additional points in some countries. Furthermore the average black guys masculinity mog white guys nowadays and they also have bigger dicks which women cannot resist. I saw it in Germany and France when I went there, the niggers were more masculine and in schape than white guys. The majority of average white men you see nowadays look like the soyboy meme. In the past it was different but now things changed for the worse in Europe. Europeans degenerated
None of that is true. There is no exotic halo for a nigger. Maybe a mulatto wirh light eyes or an arab wirh light eyes. And blacks don't have bigger dicks either. I do agree they are robust looking but the main reason they get laid even with bad faces is because they tap into a niche. A woman wanting a black guy wants a tall muscular thug. These blacks appeal to that niche of women that wants dark triad thugs. If she wanted a conventionally handsome guy she would just date a white guy. This along with low imhib is why blacks can ascend which blackcels on this forum lack. Without the NTness, Nichemaxxing, low Inhibition, Height/Masculinity and the media halo. Blacks are very low smv.