Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story [Discussion][Blackpill]Argument With My Mom-Should I Actually Go To Anger Management?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
For quite awhile now, both of my parents have been concerned about my overall mental health, but especially a few primary factors, such as:
-Anxiety
-Sleeping patterns
-Time spent “isolated” online

And many other things, but another thing they’ve mentioned is my anger: They feel as if i’m quick to get “worked-up” as well as get frustrated very easily, often over stuff which isn’t important.

I decided to speak to them about it, and asked if they feel as if I should actually try & go to some sort of sessions for it; or perhaps at least just speak to my therapist -which I am forced to do- about it.

Whilst I was doing this, I also decided to message some brocels on discord asking for advice on this, since I value others input. My mom noticed this, and asked if I was asking others online for advice. I’ve mentioned to her I do use forums, groups, etc. online, but ofc I’ve never mentioned the blackpill or this site directly.

Mom: “Are you asking strangers online for advice?”

Me: “Yes, why?”

She then proceeds to sperg-out on me, & go on about how asking “muh strangers online” for advice is stupid, pointless, etc

She took the whole conversation from a calm & collected one, to an argument by raising her voice at me first. I then proceed to point out how her reactions & behavior in this context likely is -at least partially- responsible for my issues with anger & impulse: Instead of her perhaps being reasonable & conceding, all I got was “:foidSoy:: So that’s another thing you blame me for!”

I should have decided to mention some genetic studies on this, but I just walked away, put my headphones in, and coped like I always do.

My dad stayed pretty neutral, which he does at times, and at least was somewhat fair to both sides here: However, it still highlights the absolute state of most Western families, with the father figure being a cuck in someway & never siding with his son.

It also highlights the hypocrisy of foids, detailing how they lack accountability & will always shift the blame: Once again, what is spoken of online was reaffirmed to me in real life.

If anyone here has been to anger therapy of the sorts, how was it? And in general, do you guys think I should try it, or at least learn some better ways to handle it.

@WØLF @Friezacel @Ron.Belgrade @Adolf Hitler @ChudTheCheeseBALL @Grim_Reaper @TBIcel @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @WorthlessSlavicShit @Da_Yunez @MoggedByALoli @wereq @PixyBLACKED @Serpents reign @based_meme @Epedaphic /SPOILER]

How worked up do you get ? Do you get physically aggressive ?

No don't listen to your parents. Channel your anger and with your [REDACTED] uni degree, rise through the ranks and become a grEat dictatoR. From yours truly, a random stranger on the Internet.

going to a theRAPIST will be a waste of time and money at best, and might even make it worse

regular exercise will help if youre not already doing that. can be literally anything, running, calisthenics, lifting, or literally any sport

good luck

For quite awhile now, both of my parents have been concerned about my overall mental health, but especially a few primary factors, such as:
-Anxiety
-Sleeping patterns

And many other things, but another thing they’ve mentioned is my anger: They feel as if i’m quick to get “worked-up” as well as get frustrated very easily, often over stuff which isn’t important.

I decided to speak to them about it, and asked if they feel as if I should actually try & go to some sort of sessions for it; or perhaps at least just speak to my therapist -which I am forced to do- about it.

Whilst I was doing this, I also decided to message some brocels on discord asking for advice on this, since I value others input. My mom noticed this, and asked if I was asking others online for advice. I’ve mentioned to her I do use forums, groups, etc. online, but ofc I’ve never mentioned the blackpill or this site directly.

She then proceeds to sperg-out on me, & go on about how asking “muh strangers online” for advice is stupid, pointless, etc

She took the whole conversation from a calm & collected one, to an argument by raising her voice at me first. I then proceed to point out how her reactions & behavior in this context likely is -at least partially- responsible for my issues with anger & impulse: Instead of her perhaps being reasonable & conceding, all I got was “:foidSoy:: So that’s another thing you blame me for!”

I should have decided to mention some genetic studies on this, but I just walked away, put my headphones in, and coped like I always do.

My dad stayed pretty neutral, which he does at times, and at least was somewhat fair to both sides here: However, it still highlights the absolute state of most Western families, with the father figure being a cuck in someway & never siding with his son.

It also highlights the hypocrisy of foids, detailing how they lack accountability & will always shift the blame: Once again, what is spoken of online was reaffirmed to me in real life.

If anyone here has been to anger therapy of the sorts, how was it? And in general, do you guys think I should try it, or at least learn some better ways to handle it.

@WØLF @Friezacel @Ron.Belgrade @Adolf Hitler @ChudTheCheeseBALL @Grim_Reaper @TBIcel @Pancakecel @LeFrenchCel @WorthlessSlavicShit @Da_Yunez @MoggedByALoli @wereq @PixyBLACKED @Serpents reign @based_meme @Epedaphic /SPOILER]
.is has achieved something pretty big and impressive, dudes here vent and admit shit they wouldnt even do to parents or shrink, dont bro, brocels will understand you even more than any shrink ever will.

Last edited:
Ask them to give you the money instead, wasting the money on copes would be a far better use of resources and time

Don’t go to a theRAPIST

going to a theRAPIST will be a waste of time and money at best, and might even make it worse

regular exercise will help if youre not already doing that. can be literally anything, running, calisthenics, lifting, or literally any sport

good luck

Therapy is woke cuckism, this nigger is giving good advice

Idk if your housing depends on it or not then do it and bullshit your way through it otherwise fuck it don't.

Damn, this is literally me.
Me coping with headphones and ignoring my mother's screeches, my cuck father siding with my mom, and being a bluepilled retard. Brutal.

Overall, I can't really offer any concrete advice on you going to anger management, all I know from my own personal experiences with therapy and counseling was that it was a waste of time, and it's always some fucking foid talking to you. I never gained anything of value from it, and it was, at best, a waste of time.

So if I had to say anything to you, it's to try to convince your parents that you'll most likely gain nothing from anger management, and it would be better to find some other means of controlling your emotions or something like that. I wish you the best.

Tbh I understand your mom's point of view to some extent, and oddly enough, there's one area where my logic and hers somewhat coincide. While seeking advice from online brocels is perfectly fine, I find the mere idea of going to therapy to be completely pointless and inconsequential unless you are a literal war veteran suffering from PTSD or something. There's no need to consult anyone about it to determine whether or not it's a good use of your precious time and money.

Last edited:
you shouldn't had told her about the online forums imo. I think you can solve the problem you have with your parents by lying. Just go outside for an hour and tell them you're meeting some friends. Go to the gym or go watch a movie. If they start pressing you about your romantic life, then lie to them that you're going on dates. This will be a good way to also slowly black pill them. "Sorry mom, but the date didn't work out. The only dates I was able to get was with fat woman and they left as soon as they saw I wasn't 6 ft"

Boomers don't understand that therapy is not the be-all end-all they imagine it to be.
I had one single session and they instantly gave me meds for depression. these people view us in the same way a McDonalds cooks views burgers. they're doing their jobs, they're doing this for their salary, and that's it

Tbh u r mom is right. Youngcels should either listen to their parents or be "adult" enough to move out. Until then keep low/ur head down and dont go sperging out to ur parents. They r already stressed because they know ur a failure

@Destroyed lonely :blackpill:

-Anxiety
-Sleeping patterns

I go to therapy for social anxeity, deppresion, sleeping problem and being an overall failure -also forced to go.

It's a complete scam especially, for social anxeity and deppresion. Because, if you're truly subhuman you know that no amount of therapy Will stop people from laughing at your subhuman face, and deppresion is a natural consequence of having no social interactions, and hence, no dopamine unlike, Normies.
I take meds for sleep which worked at first, but it isn't helping now. I hate going and keep fighting with my mom.

I absolutely, hate being gaslighted for an hour by some foid. when their blupepilled "advice" doesn't work. It's your problem because, " YOU DIDN'T BELIEVE IN IT:foidSoy::foidSoy:". it's funny because, my whore therapist told me that a sub5 client of was Also like me and had extremely bad social anxeity, and that he would cover his face and wear a hoodie, because, people Called him a monkey. I used to do this in my late teens and two years ago, when my anxiety was very bad. she says after 5 sessions he stopped wearing his hoodie and mask. But this is after I told her what I used to do this. So she obviously, just made that up to make it seem like it's my fault.

Sorry for my rant. But coming to your question, it might work for anger tho, even if doesn't work, just go for your parents sake.

Tbh u r mom is right. Youngcels should either listen to their parents or be "adult" enough to move out. Until then keep low/ur head down and dont go sperging out to ur parents. They r already stressed because they know ur a failure
It’s gonna be hard to move out due to the state of the economy, i don’t have an actual job yet & haven’t graduated college, plus the housing market is fucked & rent keeps climbing.

Also, I never sperg out on them, I merely challenged her when she sperged out on me, which you would know if you actually read the story.

I want to improve my standing with them, but it will be hard especially with my mom, who is actually mentally ill like myself.

I typed out a whole big thing. Deciding if I should put it here or dm it to you.

I typed out a whole big thing. Deciding if I should put it here or dm it to you.
Your call, but I will say perhaps posting it here might help other users, which is the point of this forum to begin with

Sorry to hear you are going through this man. It sounds tough, I have also experienced some of the things you mentioned and know how difficult those ones can be, although everyone experiences them differently so I don't wanna say I know the extent of things you're going through or your exact circumstances, it's entirely possible you are suffering a lot more than I have.

I think it's insightful of you to observe your mom's reaction like that, unfortunately she was unable to have the same insight... also with your dad, I kind of agree that it's an issue in modern western families, although my parents are both immigrants to the US they have been here many decades, and there is a similar dynamic it seems, my dad is pretty neutral and although it comes across as perhaps level-headed, in the end what I need from a father figure is more understanding and action, whether it be advice, or some kind of activity, or something else; as opposed to passivity or "checking out."

I was a really angry kid, up to about 18, I cooled off quite a bit once I left home for college (who would've thought that would help).

I've had therapy for years, I stopped recently because it was getting to be too expensive and with an already not-great financial situation it was just digging me deeper into that, I also felt that it wasn't really helpful recently, we'd been at it for years and I still was struggling with the same issues.

I think therapy can be helpful, but make sure that you go in with goals that you want to work on, and hold your therapist accountable to helping you with those goals. My therapist would kick the can down the road so often, would not follow up from previous appointment's discussions, every time it felt like we were starting over. I liked him but at some point it felt like I just became some kind of life-long client, like you might expect with an insurance agency or something, where there's no expectation that the service will end at some point. I am aging, my hair is thinning, and I simply do not have my entire life to work on my social anxiety so that when I'm 60 I can be comfortable talking to women.

So, if you go down this road, make sure they are actively engaging with you and not just being a sounding-board, and that they are actively following up with goals that you both have decided on. Have a timeline of when you want certain things to be accomplished or to have some progress, so that you don't end up going years with minimal to no progress, rather you can see noticeable changes over the timecourse you laid out. It's helpful to discuss this with your therapist too, like you could ask how long it usually takes for people to notice improvement, since they have experience with that they should at least be able to give you a ballpark figure. Use therapy for your advantage - remember that even though this person is living and breathing, and perhaps does care about you, at the end of the day it is a transactional relationship, this person isn't gonna play mmos with you or call you up to see if you wanna get a beer, and you also need to make sure you are getting what you want out of that transaction, the goal of it is to help YOU.

Tbh I don't see what you did wrong

If your parents don't want or can't help you, it's not out of the blue to seek for help and advice elsewhere, including on the internet

They're called therapists because they will mentally rape your mind into compliance with jewpills to be subservient to goyciety.

don't mention ur online activities and don't let them in on ur true persona. just be courteous, don't sperg out, and follow the house rules until ur financially independent. don't antagonize the ones required for ur leechmaxxing.

arguing with boomer normies is so utterly pointless. they live in another dimension. better to just nod ur head, act like u agree with them, and then move along to ur room and forumax, vidyamax, or whatever u like.

Last edited:
don't mention ur online activities and don't let them in on ur true persona. just be courteous, don't sperg out, and follow the house rules until ur financially independent. don't antagonize the ones required for ur leechmaxxing.

arguing with boomer normies is so utterly pointless. they live in another dimension. better to just nod ur head, act like u agree with them, and then move along to ur room and forumax, vidyamax, or whatever u like.
Smart advice...

Don't get the management angery!

they say personality like her outburst can be inherited sounds like your mom is similar to you. both my parents are hothead idiot assholes. they never should have been parents.

They're called therapists because they will mentally rape your mind into compliance with jewpills to be subservient to goyciety.
Basically this. However if you know their spiel then theRAPISTs can't fuck with you. Just watch some videos or do some reading about the methods they use to basically change you and if you are aware of them they will be powerless.

Like all psychotherapy is just the therapist pealing back your rationalizations for your moral system in order to reach your inner most preconceptions and challenge them. You can resist that by just lying about your beliefs. They will probably be able to tell but what can they do? There isn't any pill that cures insecurity.

Therapy will not do jackshit. Your anger issues are caused by the natural stress, anxiety and overall depression that comes with being a subhuman. We get treated with negativity every day, so our capacity for patience is low. So yeah, this won't go away without fixing the root cause, which, if that was a possibility, I don't think you'd be here posting.

Sorry to hear you are going through this man. It sounds tough, I have also experienced some of the things you mentioned and know how difficult those ones can be, although everyone experiences them differently so I don't wanna say I know the extent of things you're going through or your exact circumstances, it's entirely possible you are suffering a lot more than I have.

I think it's insightful of you to observe your mom's reaction like that, unfortunately she was unable to have the same insight... also with your dad, I kind of agree that it's an issue in modern western families, although my parents are both immigrants to the US they have been here many decades, and there is a similar dynamic it seems, my dad is pretty neutral and although it comes across as perhaps level-headed, in the end what I need from a father figure is more understanding and action, whether it be advice, or some kind of activity, or something else; as opposed to passivity or "checking out."

I was a really angry kid, up to about 18, I cooled off quite a bit once I left home for college (who would've thought that would help).

I've had therapy for years, I stopped recently because it was getting to be too expensive and with an already not-great financial situation it was just digging me deeper into that, I also felt that it wasn't really helpful recently, we'd been at it for years and I still was struggling with the same issues.

I think therapy can be helpful, but make sure that you go in with goals that you want to work on, and hold your therapist accountable to helping you with those goals. My therapist would kick the can down the road so often, would not follow up from previous appointment's discussions, every time it felt like we were starting over. I liked him but at some point it felt like I just became some kind of life-long client, like you might expect with an insurance agency or something, where there's no expectation that the service will end at some point. I am aging, my hair is thinning, and I simply do not have my entire life to work on my social anxiety so that when I'm 60 I can be comfortable talking to women.

So, if you go down this road, make sure they are actively engaging with you and not just being a sounding-board, and that they are actively following up with goals that you both have decided on. Have a timeline of when you want certain things to be accomplished or to have some progress, so that you don't end up going years with minimal to no progress, rather you can see noticeable changes over the timecourse you laid out. It's helpful to discuss this with your therapist too, like you could ask how long it usually takes for people to notice improvement, since they have experience with that they should at least be able to give you a ballpark figure. Use therapy for your advantage - remember that even though this person is living and breathing, and perhaps does care about you, at the end of the day it is a transactional relationship, this person isn't gonna play mmos with you or call you up to see if you wanna get a beer, and you also need to make sure you are getting what you want out of that transaction, the goal of it is to help YOU.
Man I just wanna tell you you're one of the only high quality posters left on this forum. Amazing advice given here. Cheers

Man I just wanna tell you you're one of the only high quality posters left on this forum. Amazing advice given here. Cheers
Thank you bro.

Not to be that guy but you should murder your parents.
Do It Duck GIF by DefyTV

Don't say anything to a therapist. They're not there to help you. Do the anger management thing to shut your parents up, but we both know it's bullshit. Don't let anyone gaslight you into thinking your anger is abnormal or unjustified.

Not to be that guy but you should murder your parents.
Do It Duck GIF by DefyTV
Kill yourself.

I had anger issues before alongside a manic episode, they took me to a psychiatrist who put on 2 pills of vallium immediately and a cocktail of meds long term I stayed on for like 3 months, yeah the meds knocked down the anger and basically sedated me, then after those 3 months I dropped the meds despite the doc saying I shouldn't, because I don't believe I'm bipolar/schizophrenic, just messed up personality, they only took me cause I got into trouble with the police, I'd have never went on my own and I still wouldn't go, I'd tell you to play along with your parents, you don't wanna mess up and get into trouble, if your rage is that bad to the point it could harm you or others and land you in jail, go to those anger managment sessions, no need to jump on meds, you'll prob learn some good coping skills, more self control so you don't spazz out so play along with parents so they don't kick you out and you don't up the drama at the house until you're independent, also your anger issues will cause you problems at work, irl, so better nip it in the bud.
but long term therapy nah, I don't even know why you're in it to begin with, personally I can never want to open up to somebody and talk freely about muh feelings, fucking hate myself and everyone
edgy ahh post, goes for mine too

If anything your mom should go to therapy

Also i advice you to not be so honest to your parents, they are gonna use it against you as you experienced it on your own. Just do it like me, minimise your contact to your parents and dont talk more than neccessary

How about you stop chimping out?

10% - Continuous spam
No don't listen to your parents. Channel your anger and with your [REDACTED] uni degree, rise through the ranks and become a grEat dictatoR. From yours truly, a random stranger on the Internet.
Cope