Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Discussion]Anon wisdom.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Dude coulda just published this as text, so we could've read it in 20 seconds tbh

such animals get ahead in life

Or you return it because you need the money you put into it

people made fun of me for returning the cart once

Dude coulda just published this as text, so we could've read it in 20 seconds tbh
It almost 10 PM where I'm at, and the mellifluent reading made for a nice bedtime story.

That gets attributed to Glenn Danzig. Not sure if it's true though.

but that wouldn't make him clicks and money on jewtube

Or you return it because you need the money you put into it
I think in third world countries like the USA, shopping carts don't have a system where you enter money to unlock it

Jfl.
These 'bad members of society' are having sex, creating families and having children while those 'doing the right things' may be seen as sissies.

I think in third world countries like the USA, shopping carts don't have a system where you enter money to unlock it
Aldi does, but how is assuming most people won't be lazy shitheads a third world feature? :dafuckfeels:

The fuck.

IMG 20240102 023927

The made fun of you, not you returning the cart, that was just an excuse
-
Ha-- quite true I'm sure, yes

"You're returning the cart too dorkily bro"
-

-
One thing they did do here is give you multiple places to return it...- even including areas in the parking lot (!) so that our fatasses don't have to walk as far.- Still I can't honestly say that I return it 100% of the time
-

shouts out to cart narcs; one of the better youtube channels
they are just exposing how hypocritical and entitled normies are. normies literally have a emotional breakdown and get violent when reminded that they should bring the cart back

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JovIKbxZpNY

How 'bout vpn time zone
Nobody uses curryland VPN to browse 4chan because indian ip is banned from posting and even if you do the time remains same as your real geolocation or
I don't know what kind of VPN you're using

That's the difference between reading and listening, this is why YouTube is good for podcasts and audio books, but less good for regular content consumption.