Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Discussing the necessity of immigration

• Thread starter I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss
  • Start date
I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss

Kept you waitin, huh
-
In the West, the indigenous population birthrate is dropping.
This drop in human population leads to fewer workers, consequently a lower competion which finally translates into higher wages.

These higher wages reduce the firms' profitability and thus the shareholders size of the cake :giga:. The worried shareholder will then sell his shares and buy the stock of a more pofitable company (which lowered its cost of labor by moving to highly populated countries like China).

For the West to compete against the likes of China, they need to be profitable for companies. So, they are required to increase their population in order to increase competition, decrease the wages and lower cost of labor.
Since the whites don't want to make enough babies :feels:, the state is forced to import immigrants :feelsYall:

I understand the white ressentment against :feelsYall:, but your state requires immigration for the country to not collapse under its own wieght. Just like a supernova. :lasereyes:

• Counter argument : But I.N.C.E.L.S. Boss, i am ready to live in poverty if i'll be in a white only country. GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY :feels:
Most of the white countries have established a social security, a retirement system, and other state funded aids. These aids cost a lot, very very lot :feelsmega:
The state cannot just watch its tax money decrease because companies departed due to lack of profitability. That would mean chaos and anarchy :reeeeee:.

A dropping population cannot dynamize a country's economy, because there isn't enough consumers. Even if a white guy has 1000000 $, he can only eat 20 kinder buenos a day.
Whereas if that 1000000 $ was shared with 10000 deathnics :feelsYall:, they will consume 10000 x 20 kinder buenos a day. Thus increasing Kinder turnover.

The state tax would likely rise in the second scenario and funnel the state funded aids.
In an ideal world, the state would like to import as many people as it can :feels: and pay them the lowest wage possible :feelsrope:

@trying to ascend this is why rich people support leftism imo

Last edited:
Our moral duty az ethnicz iz to defile white women

I hate sandniggers why are they so stupid

red media: have less kids, carbon footprint is too much, save the planet
also red media: you're not having enough kids, we need to import brown scabs for the economy

red media: have less kids, carbon footprint is too much, save the planet
also red media: you're not having enough kids, we need to import brown scabs for the economy
it's schizophrenic.
you cannot save the planet and have a good economy.

Immigrants are as useful as lice

Controversial opinion you made on a forum like this (will tick a lot of guys off), but doesn't bother me too much.

If people want to be more isolationist, then they need to adopt a planned/command economy. You can be more closed off and focus on your domestic/local industries.

Since most of the West has market economies and capitalist (which requires globalism).

Japan before the pandemic were granting temporary visas to migrants coming from all over Asia to work in Japan and you know to compensate for their ailing age demographic.

But yeah everything has its limits.

The Sand nig rapefugees are about as useful as a pile of shit.
The only immigrants that would be useful to Europe are tech experts from Yellow land.
We don't need anymore nigs doing mumble rap or sand nig corner shops or dodgy kebab shops.

Yeah I get what you mean, the west needs immigrants for sustainability as white birth rates are below replacement levels. What do you think will happen to Japan? It still hasn't collapsed despite it having a very restrictive immigration system.
They've been actually getting immigrants from all over Asia, but usually they grant temporary visas (I've already mentioned it above).

Yeah I get what you mean, the west needs immigrants for sustainability as white birth rates are below replacement levels. What do you think will happen to Japan? It still hasn't collapsed despite it having a very restrictive immigration system.
But for a long they were mostly closed off, yes. However, sometimes they'd received some here and there.

Checking in Google, Japan has increased the number of immigrants. They have reformed their immigration system to be less restricitve.

According to data from the Ministry of Justice (MOJ), the foreign population increased by about 900,000 to almost 3 million from 2012 to 2019
source : https://thediplomat.com/2022/11/what-will-japans-great-reopening-mean-for-immigration-policy/

Controversial opinion you made on a forum like this (will tick a lot of guys off), but doesn't bother me too much.

If people want to be more isolationist, then they need to adopt a planned/command economy. You can be more closed off and focus on your domestic/local industries.

Since most of the West has market economies and capitalist (which requires globalism).

Japan before the pandemic were granting temporary visas to migrants coming from all over Asia to work in Japan and you know to compensate for their ailing age demographic.

But yeah everything has its limits.
judging from the comments, i have ticked off some people :feelskek:
I wish people would put their feelings aside and judge things logically.

What do you mean by everything has its limits ?

judging from the comments, i have ticked off many people :feelskek:
I wish people would put their feelings aside and judge things logically.

What do you mean by everything has its limits ?
Yeah, with serious posts/threads gotta be nuanced/objective with it. Getting emotional and letting emotions run wild doesn't resolve anything. Anyways, I doubt anyone outside of Yuropoor cares since they're seeing Yuropoor's money getting their money burnt up in Ukraine to fund Zelensky's cocaine addiction, and his wife splurging a lot of money on some designer brand clothes. Their economy is getting tanked too. Even America is stealing Yuropoor's industries (since those things need oil and gas to run, and produce a lot of things). Some Yuropoor companies already moved to America. Macron got mad at Biden because of it too. Just looks like Yuropoor can't have their seat at the table with America, Russia, China, and India. They get the kid's table instead.

I should've been more clear, but I meant the economic system before there's another dip of the local population.

Interestingly, Russia actually saw an increase of births. However, they've gotten a lot of covid deaths? Perhaps that might skew the numbers a bit as well.

Usually, there's a pattern. When a country reaches high economic development, then the birthrates just slowdown. That's just how it is.

Yeah iirc on average its like 180k to 250k USD to raise a child. People here don't understand how expensive it is to raise a child (perhaps they're richcels that are out of touch). It's more cheaper to bring in an 18 year old from overseas than raise one locally.

Whitecels will not only welcome immigrants they will also welcome them in their daughters pink holes :feelsohh:

Usually, there's a pattern. When a country reaches high economic development, then the birthrates just slowdown. That's just how it is.

Yeah iirc on average its like 180k to 250k USD to raise a child. People here don't understand how expensive it is to raise a child (perhaps they're richcels that are out of touch). It's more cheaper to bring in an 18 year old from overseas than raise one locally.
If the birthrates keep slowing down, at some point the economic development decreases.
The issue is when there is too much money, the state begins to implement mulptiple social security policies because it can afford to.

However, once the economy eventually slows down, the state finds itself trapped as it can't repeal the social security acts. And it needs to keep the machine going (maybe through immigration), or it will collapse under its own weight.

Now the dilemna, should the state abolish social security ? :forcedsmile:

If the birthrates keep slowing down, at some point the economic development decreases.
The issue is when there is too much money, the state begins to implement mulptiple social security policies because it can afford to.

However, once the economy eventually slows down, the state finds itself trapped as it can't repeal the social security acts. And it needs to keep the machine going (maybe through immigration), or it will collapse under its own weight.

Now the dilemna, should the state abolish social security ? :forcedsmile:
Well, getting rid of social security will include getting rid of pension? Tbh, I don't want to be doing hard work when I'm old.

Just want an easy life to enjoy some copes.

Whitecels will not only welcome immigrants they will also welcome them in their daughters pink holes :feelsohh:
When Asians, curries, MENA, nigs, latin american spics do this nobody cares because they understand that their women's DNA is being upgraded. The reverse is a downgrade :feelsthink:

When Asians, curries, MENA, nigs, latin american spics do this nobody cares because they understand that their women's DNA is being upgraded. The reverse is a downgrade :feelsthink:
Some mixed race offspring’s can be really ugly and some can be really GL
I think white women fetishize “dark handsome men” meaning either Meds or Jeremy meeks level

non white immigrants are absolutely terrible and bring nothing positive only negative. all of these "economical" problems and birthrate can be solved by taking away womenz rights, stop brainwashing men to be pussies, get rid of the kikes, and establishing a patriarchal technocracy ethnostate

non white immigrants are absolutely terrible and bring nothing positive only negative. all of these "economical" problems and birthrate can be solved by taking away womenz rights, stop brainwashing men to be pussies, get rid of the kikes, and establishing a patriarchal technocracy ethnostate
all of societal problems are caused by women. the decision making of foids in high power is not for the benefit of society. if it was a man that was in control he would benefit society more because he has more to lose. a foid leeches off society, and strong man raids another nations society through war, and plunder it for the benefit of his group. Foids in power focus on degeneracy. y.

all of societal problems are caused by women. the decision making of foids in high power is not for the benefit of society. if it was a man that was in control he would benefit society more because he has more to lose. a foid leeches off society, and strong man raids another nations society through war, and plunder it for the benefit of his group. Foids in power focus on degeneracy. y.
well men can cause probs too not just women

Immigration destroyed my life