Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Discussing Blackpill with Normies Ep. 1

Grey Man

Grey Man

“Do not go gentle into that good night”
★★★★★
If any of you have been following the Palestine Conflict, you may have seen the “do you condemn Hamas???” Statement every time someone suggests the IDF is slaughtering children.
It’s also like debating inceldom and the Blackpill with normdroids.

Incel: “the Blackpill says that a man's dating success and life outcomes rely mostly on genetically determined traits. It does not mean violence towards normies or women.”

Normies: “but calling yourself incel and believing in the Blackpill means associating with Elliot Rodger! Do you condemn Elliot Rodger? Do you hate women?”

Incel: “not all incels support Elliot Rodger, just because I sit at a table of Nazis doesn’t make me a Nazi.”

Normie: “you’re a Nazi Elliot Rodger supporter”

In every single fucking debate with them, normies ask about whatever thing some violent incel did because they know, deep down, that they have not arguments against the Blackpill except for “Elliot Rodger bad!”

Last edited:
Absolutely gigabrutal nuclear antimatter no reply pill

Absolutely gigabrutal nuclear antimatter no reply pill
:feelsrope: :feelsrope:

If any of you have been following the Palestine Conflict, you may have seen the “do you condemn Hamas???” Statement every time someone suggests the IDF is slaughtering children.

Incel: “the Blackpill says that a man's dating success and life outcomes rely mostly on genetically determined traits. It does not mean violence towards normies or women.”

Normies: “but calling yourself incel and believing in the Blackpill means associating with Elliot Rodger! Do you condemn Elliot Rodger? Do you hate women?”

Incel: “not all incels support Elliot Rodger, just because I sit at a table of Nazis doesn’t make me a Nazi.”

In every single fucking debate with them, normies ask about whatever thing some violent incel did because they know, deep down, that they have not arguments against the Blackpill except for “Elliot Rodger bad!”
Why spend precious calories thinking about subhuman males? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Before entering this forum I didn't even know who this guy was. And I was at least already 4 years (or even 5) blackpilled.
According to the stupid logic of normies, I could also ask them why they think Muslims and Islam are so great, for example, even though numerous Muslims have carried out attacks and murders in the name of their religion. Unlike these idiots, I could also prove that Islam itself is a violent ideology, while the Blackpill merely describes human mating behavior. Sometimes I see myself more like a biologist who studies the animal world and wants to get to the bottom of certain behavioral patterns.