Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel discuck is down

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
★★★★★
NOOOOO how will i cope

0b3.png

with chat tbh

you have heroin though

Yeah was getting red messages which means it didn't send.

Oh no, how else shall we spam Hammy.

I don't use it

I'm so sick of discord. I tried to log in earlier and it just stayed frozen on "connecting", and now I'm getting this error:

I've fucking had it with this app. I've had more problems using discord than any other chat client I've ever used, and I've been using chat clients for 20 fucking years at this point. I never got my account banned on any other chat client i've used (and I used half a dozen other ones for years) but on discord I got 3 accounts banned with no explanation and no legitimate reason. Funny thing is that I did plenty of trolling back in my teenage years on AIM/MSN messenger/YiM and never once got banned. Never trolled on discord.

Just basic functionality is far worse on discord. I tried having a voice convo with my friend and the sound was cutting in and out and I know it wasn't their microphone. Voice calls I had back on MSN messenger in the early 2000s were better and smoother than this.

I miss the simplistic and minimalistic, yet functional chat clients of the 2000s. Discord feels so bloated and dysfunctional in comparison. Not to mention the userbase of Discord is a million times worse than the userbase of any chat client from the 2000s. Even on Skype, groups were pretty chill. But on pretty much any discord server theres a list of 25+ rules and there's like 4 admins and 17 mods who arbitrarily enforce the rules and ban people on the spot for the most minor infractions. That's why I don't even bother joining discord servers anymore (aside from the fact that I just don't have the time). These days the only server I'm in is the mod server for this site and there's literally only one person I regularly talk to.

I just don't get why everyone uses discord. I understand that MSN, YIM and AIM are dead (in the sense that the services are discontinued) but there was nothing wrong with Skype. And discord spies on it's users far more than Skype does, so don't give me that "muh privacy" excuse.

Fuck discord.

I'm so sick of discord. I tried to log in earlier and it just stayed frozen on "connecting", and now I'm getting this error:

I've fucking had it with this app. I've had more problems using discord than any other chat client I've ever used, and I've been using chat clients for 20 fucking years at this point. I never got my account banned on any other chat client i've used (and I used half a dozen other ones for years) but on discord I got 3 accounts banned with no explanation and no legitimate reason. Funny thing is that I did plenty of trolling back in my teenage years on AIM/MSN messenger/YiM and never once got banned. Never trolled on discord.

Just basic functionality is far worse on discord. I tried having a voice convo with my friend and the sound was cutting in and out and I know it wasn't their microphone. Voice calls I had back on MSN messenger in the early 2000s were better and smoother than this.

I miss the simplistic and minimalistic, yet functional chat clients of the 2000s. Discord feels so bloated and dysfunctional in comparison. Not to mention the userbase of Discord is a million times worse than the userbase of any chat client from the 2000s. Even on Skype, groups were pretty chill. But on pretty much any discord server theres a list of 25+ rules and there's like 4 admins and 17 mods who arbitrarily enforce the rules and ban people on the spot for the most minor infractions. That's why I don't even bother joining discord servers anymore (aside from the fact that I just don't have the time). These days the only server I'm in is the mod server for this site and there's literally only one person I regularly talk to.

I just don't get why everyone uses discord. I understand that MSN, YIM and AIM are dead (in the sense that the services are discontinued) but there was nothing wrong with Skype. And discord spies on it's users far more than Skype does, so don't give me that "muh privacy" excuse.

Fuck discord.

I have no clue how this happened to you. I have said all types of horrible extremely vile shit to troll people. Yet have not been banned not warned

That's a big suicide fuel ngl ( not gonna lie ) i really felt like spamming napoleon friend today.

Still logged in.

u mad!?