Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Discrimination in Foid Workplaces

Otaku

Otaku

MGTOW Otaku
Just got passed over for promotion by a foid supervisor so a foid could get the postion. Can we have discussion on how to deal with discrimination in foid dominated workplaces?

Its not just in foid dominated workplaces, its every company, even in STEM now women are just insta hires

Oh you have a vagina? Heres a 6 figure job

Oh youre a guy? Time to test your knowledge and ghost you after you fail to explain in detail how you would implement google from scratch

The only way we can deal with it is the same way everyone else dealt with it. Bring attention to it and demand change.

Its not just in foid dominated workplaces, its every company, even in STEM now women are just insta hires

Oh youre a guy? Time to test your knowledge and ghost you after you fail to explain in detail how you would implement google from scratch
Do you think there is racism in that topic?
I mean, asian dude gets hired instead of curry dude or white dude gets hired instead of ethnic dude.

I think more and more men need to start filing discrimination complaints when this kind of thing happens. Like you said, bring attention to the problem.

You cant do anything about if you play by the rules.

The excuse that was used by the foid supervisor was that I needed to work on 'professional skills.' I have been working in this job for five years, have done good work for five years. All three men who applied for the position were passed over and all 18 positions were filled by foids.

I think more and more men need to start filing discrimination complaints when this kind of thing happens.
I think thats our best bet

You know how to deAL with it

The excuse that was used by the foid supervisor was that I needed to work on 'professional skills.' I have been working in this job for five years, have done good work for five years. All three men who applied for the position were passed over and all 18 positions were filled by foids.
The great replacement. Eventually males will be euthanised if they don't grow into Chads or refuse to do the worst jobs under a feminist future.

The only way we can deal with it is the same way everyone else dealt with it. Bring attention to it and demand change.
giphy.gif

Females don't even need to work, yet here they are ruining it for everyone else

Females don't even need to work, yet here they are ruining it for everyone else
Yup, they are the most selfish "being" on earth.

When the based World War II generation retired and died off, we were all FUCKED. Now, America is run by a bunch of leftist Gen-Xers and Millennials, who are hellbent on restructuring society from the bottom up, and turning the old rules on their head.
Again, we're FUCKED. It's only gonna get worse as the post-Millennials and Generation Alpha get into power. Unfortunately, there is no God to 'help us'.

What is your job, and why can't you find another company to work at?

it probably means ur ugly srs

tho u r also prob right

every supervisor is women cuz bosses are cuckde and women are useless and theymanipulate boss

Do you think there is racism in that topic?
I mean, asian dude gets hired instead of curry dude or white dude gets hired instead of ethnic dude.

STEM used to be race blind since computers used to be for nerds, now that Chads and women are getting into it tho its over

Who do you think will get hired, a curry or a redhead stacy who makes you hard and will bump up your diversity quota?

Theres also a greater emphasis on having social skills nowadays, like 85% of getting a job is being NT and since everyone and their mother is trying become a developer its very easy to filter incels and only hire chads and stacies

Only the effects of matriarchy, and the tendency is to get worse, as one foid had said on a television show, "Men must know their place: No to manhood!"