Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Discovered a very effective new way of trolling foids on Instagram (Must See)

Gucci

Gucci

Greycel
Disclaimer: this method only works if the foid has her IG profile set to public, not private

There are tons of websites where you can buy followers, likes and views for your profile on Instagram. Basically, the way it works is that if you buy 2000 followers for like $5, the company gets a swarm of inactive curry and pajeet profiles to follow the account you type into the website (as long as the profiles set to public). However, people usually do not buy followers and likes as it is extremely obvious that they are bought if someone investigates a bit and sees all the curries and pajeets, and it is extremely socially embarrassing if you are caught doing this sort of thing. Also, after you buy followers or likes, they are extremely hard and tedious to remove as you have to go through each one individually and confirm three times you want to remove them and stuff. You may be able to see where this is going.

Basically, I found a foid with a public profile that pissed me off recently, and bought her thousands of followers and likes on her most popular posts (the websites run 50% off offers quite often, so cost me around $15 in total). They took a few hours to come through, but once they did, the foid first removed the posts with a ton of likes, then after a day deleted her account entirely and created a new one :lul::lul::lul: The foid simply couldn't bear the thought of her peers thinking she bought a ton of pajeet and curry followers and likes and laughing at her (it was super obvious, her posts went from like 400 to 2000 likes JFL).

I hope you can all recognize the vast potential of this revolutionary new attack method, and eventually award me a Nobel Prize of Incel Sciences.

should've spent that 5$ on a pajeet hitman to kill her (in hitman)

michael jordan laughing GIF

Money well spent, better than paying for nudes any day.

that's pretty funny ngl. would be a lot more epic if it was free though :feelsYall:

Curries are considered so low in the social hierarchy that being associated with them is "embarrassing."

Curries are considered so low in the social hierarchy that being associated with them is "embarrassing."
legit truth, they hate us to absurd degree, everyone sees us a merely text support, suicide bombers or Street shitters. really unfair.
regardless, I thank OP for this post as it could be good way to get some KeKs and maybe if I small business max someday can use it on rival businesses insta

legit truth, they hate us to absurd degree, everyone sees us a merely text support, suicide bombers or Street shitters. really unfair.
regardless, I thank OP for this post as it could be good way to get some KeKs and maybe if I small business max someday can use it on rival businesses insta
Yeah, the method is great, not gonna lie about that. And the funny thing is, even though we have a terrible reputation in the eyes of non-curries, curries among each other hate the other. Jfl, it's pointless.

Unbelievably high IQ, doing God's work.

Great work, but I am sceptic if it is working universally. Can't imagine, that for example big stars could not handle this.

Great work, but I am sceptic if it is working universally. Can't imagine, that for example big stars could not handle this.
yeah, this is assuming the foid isnt famous or something

just bought 1500 curry followers to 1 chad who was a douche in my school. he is trying in politics so hopefully this will fuck with that a little bit. he had 500 followers before, JFL when he wakes up and sees 75% of his followers are curries with 10 followers.

Imagine this cucked world where the only way to embarass foids is to buy them fake recognition ... Not sure if based or suifuel af.

just bought 1500 curry followers to 1 chad who was a douche in my school. he is trying in politics so hopefully this will fuck with that a little bit. he had 500 followers before, JFL when he wakes up and sees 75% of his followers are curries with 10 followers.
:feelskek:

lmao king, keep us updated haha

Damn that’s actually a good one. You could definitely wreck an aspiring “influencer” with that. Unfortunately, constantly spending 15 doesn’t sound appealing. Maybe we could have a free incel army of insta accts which does the same thing

Disclaimer: this method only works if the foid has her IG profile set to public, not private

There are tons of websites where you can buy followers, likes and views for your profile on Instagram. Basically, the way it works is that if you buy 2000 followers for like $5, the company gets a swarm of inactive curry and pajeet profiles to follow the account you type into the website (as long as the profiles set to public). However, people usually do not buy followers and likes as it is extremely obvious that they are bought if someone investigates a bit and sees all the curries and pajeets, and it is extremely socially embarrassing if you are caught doing this sort of thing. Also, after you buy followers or likes, they are extremely hard and tedious to remove as you have to go through each one individually and confirm three times you want to remove them and stuff. You may be able to see where this is going.

Basically, I found a foid with a public profile that pissed me off recently, and bought her thousands of followers and likes on her most popular posts (the websites run 50% off offers quite often, so cost me around $15 in total). They took a few hours to come through, but once they did, the foid first removed the posts with a ton of likes, then after a day deleted her account entirely and created a new one :lul::lul::lul: The foid simply couldn't bear the thought of her peers thinking she bought a ton of pajeet and curry followers and likes and laughing at her (it was super obvious, her posts went from like 400 to 2000 likes JFL).

I hope you can all recognize the vast potential of this revolutionary new attack method, and eventually award me a Nobel Prize of Incel Sciences.
Number of atoms in the universe IQ

Btw isn't pajeet just a derogatory way to say curry?
Yeah, the method is great, not gonna lie about that. And the funny thing is, even though we have a terrible reputation in the eyes of non-curries, curries among each other hate the other. Jfl, it's pointless.
For what it's worth I think curricels are the most based incels ngl
Unbelievably high IQ, doing God's work.
Tbh
Beyond based
Damn that’s actually a good one. You could definitely wreck an aspiring “influencer” with that. Unfortunately, constantly spending 15 doesn’t sound appealing. Maybe we could have a free incel army of insta accts which does the same thing
We could ruin 3 foid instas a month with a monthly 45$ budget :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
But the avg foid and even aspiring insta "models" can't :feelsYall:

Brilliant! Bet she wouldn't mind if it was a thousand Chads following and liking her, disgraceful bitch

Wish there was a free method to do it and spam them all

:feelshaha: pajeet and curry horn effect to kill her instagram

Kinda want to do this to someone but am worried about it being traced back to me

I think im going to do this

Curries rise up

Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF