Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discord

C

Carter…

Recruit
★★
I encourage all of you to use Discord. Join the Servers Dadscord, AnimeSoul, and Edgy. There are plenty of people to talk to when you just have nothing but leisure time.

Carter…

Greycel
Joined Jul 15, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Discord
Followers
Follow
Ignore
Watch

Start chat

Start conversation

Find
Profile posts Latest activity Postings About
Write something…

i got banned from animesoul years ago full of gay mods

I am never going on discord

JoinedJul 15, 2024 Posts77 ok GrAYfag

@Stupid Clown @Da_Yunez check out this faggot advertising his little orbitER servers on trannycord. What does he expect us to do, orbit his little femcel e-girls? Fucking hate that simp orbiter platform

I encourage all of you to use Discord. Join the Servers Dadscord, AnimeSoul, and Edgy. There are plenty of people to talk to when you just have nothing but leisure time.
Dnr, fuck off faggot.

@Stupid Clown @Da_Yunez check out this faggot advertising his little orbitER servers on trannycord. What does he expect us to do, orbit his little femcel e-girls? Fucking hate that simp orbiter platform
LOL I SAW

Carter…

Greycel
Joined Jul 15, 2024
Last seen A moment ago · Viewing thread Discord
Followers
Follow
Ignore
Watch

Start chat

Start conversation

Find
Profile posts Latest activity Postings About
Write something…
I don’t know what you’re getting at.

Yep. Another loser discord mod trying to milk incels for activity

Last edited:
"Dadscord" :dafuckfeels: Over for fathercels

They are just regular severs lol.
a 'regular' discord server = femboy groomer furries grooming anorexic selfharming trans girls while playing minecraft

a 'regular' discord server = femboy groomer furries grooming anorexic selfharming trans girls while playing minecraft
No it’s not that bad I mean I don’t stay in calls where there are those type of people.
Just be respectful towards an obvious retard theory.
I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here but it seems like you disagree with my post on discord
No, Discord is for NTs
I’m not sure what this is but ok.

Why would I wanna talk to a bunch of trannies. They will ban me in seconds anyway for my correct takes.

No pops. That is just a fed honeypot