Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Discord partners

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★

Ugh. I'm sick of normies

Discord is gay and cucked. I don’t know why anyone here uses that trash.

They all look dead inside.

The foid on the far left looks like a thinner version of Chanty Binx aka “big red.”

What the fuck discord partner mean

Discord is gay and cucked. I don’t know why anyone here uses that trash.
Discord is cucked but it's by far better than teamspeak or any other bs (in terms of functionality) and it's free

Yeah, that’s how they lure you in..
Been using it since early 2016 with my gaming friends, it is by far the best tool for talking and sharing photos etc. While not costing anything. teamspeak couldn't even load image links, you needed to click on them to open it while discord had it instantly opened for example they just blew out other communication tools

But yea it became cucked and soyboys infiltrated it

Discord has a nice open office tbh, i would like to work there

Discord servers are shit. I only use it in privat convos.

Jesus why do these people that lead tech indutries just seem so typically soy filled wtf. Normies are ruining gaming :giga::feelsahh:

Jesus why do these people that lead tech indutries just seem so typically soy filled wtf. Normies are ruining gaming :giga::feelsahh:

You'd be surpised how important agreeableness is to run a stable corporation. There can be only one asshole at the top. And oftentimes, that asshole pretends to be soy, to keep those soy employees "intrisically motivated" (that is, less likely to ask for a raise, because why have money and more time when you can have virtue-signal brownie points).

You'd be surpised how important agreeableness is to run a stable corporation. There can be only one asshole at the top. And oftentimes, that asshole pretends to be soy, to keep those soy employees "intrisically motivated" (that is, less likely to ask for a raise, because why have money and more time when you can have virtue-signal brownie points).
Thats true only 1 alpha can lead the herd. But I still hate how these people are what represent gaming these days. "Hurr durr my gurl gamerz" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

everyone i see on discord is either white or asian dude