Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel discord is HELL despite it being the only place for a recluse incel like me to try and talk to people

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

SIGMATOSIS
★★★★★
i dont know what the fuck the deal is, but in every discord i join for normie gaming shit. there is always a group of people pushing LGBT views, and acting like LGBT people are the victims despite them objectively not being victims in any way. and the second you try to point out the bullshit, you get fucking MOBBED on.

i seriously want to see normies suffer. their retard groupthink is mind boggling

I found a discord where they don't praise pozzed identity politics but it's full of gooners

it's difficult because the only non-shit portions of discord are enclosed and small, making it hard for you to enter them

No shit Discord is full of trannies and sexhaver degenerates, and nukes tf out of incels.

If you want to talk to based boyos you have to go to dedicated incel forums, because we get censored everywhere else, or maybe get an occasional one on 4chan, which is also swarmed by fags normies and 'fembots'

No shit Discord is full of trannies and sexhaver degenerates, and nukes tf out of incels.

If you want to talk to based boyos you have to go to dedicated incel forums, because we get censored everywhere else, or maybe get an occasional one on 4chan, which is also swarmed by fags normies and 'fembots'
i try to use discord because this place is full of larping zoomers who just doompost or shitpost. no meaningful community exist here. any time i try and talk to people are play games it leads nowhere because all anyone here wants to do is drama gossip or shitpost

Discord is for failed normies

You most likely live in one of the western countries and faggotry is completely normal there and welcomed, so don't get surprised that you see lots of LGBT fags and propaganda all around on Reddit, Discord, Facebook etc.

I don't talk to anybody on Discord or whatever because my voice is totally subhuman and nobody even listens to me, takes me seriously.

I don't talk to anybody on Discord or whatever because my voice is totally subhuman and nobody even listens to me, takes me seriously.
when i say talk, i mean by text. for some weird reason whenever i talk to people over voice they talk over me and begin to ignore me. i have been told i have a nerd sounding voice which im pretty sure is why that happens. i avoid voice chat as much as possible

Any server that was against this gayshit got banned a long time ago, people get tired of getting banned constantly so they moved on and all the leftards remained and radicalised even further in their cocksucking echochambers.
You don't belong there, it's like trying to be rightwing on reddit, it's not gonna work.

You most likely live in one of the western countries and faggotry is completely normal there and welcomed, so don't get surprised that you see lots of LGBT fags and propaganda all around on Reddit, Discord, Facebook etc.
it doesnt really matter where i live, as discords i use are from other countries. but most are NA (canada/usa) so yeah adds up

Any server that was against this gayshit got banned a long time ago, people get tired of getting banned constantly so they moved on and all the leftards remained and radicalised even further in their cocksucking echochambers.
You don't belong there, it's like trying to be rightwing on reddit, it's not gonna work.
where did everyone go? would be interested myself.

most discords im in nobody even uses voicechat
Even if they don't use voicechat, discord servers are filled with normies, foids and troons. When I was in a discord server, most of my messages were ignored and people seemed hostile to me for no reason, autist trait

Even if they don't use voicechat, discord servers are filled with normies, foids and troons. When I was in a discord server, most of my messages were ignored and people seemed hostile to me for no reason, autist trait
you know whats crazy, this is exactly what happens to me. ive been banned from countless servers for minor things that resulted from normies being hostile or on edge with me for no reason.

yeah most discords are full of degen freaks

I hate discord and every normie and foid that uses it. Whenever I have a call with someone they ghost and block me the next day - it fucking reminds me getting ghosted by foids on dating apps. Deleted discord the other day and gave it a 1 star on the app store. FUCK NORMTARDS:reeeeee::reeeeee: