Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Discord Dating is beyond fucked

TheJester

TheJester

King of Jestermaxxed
-
Oh my god, i cant take it anymore!

Im actually on vacation in poland right now and since I deleted all the shitty Dating Apps and since I told you guys how bad Snapchat is, i decided to try something new: Discord Dating.

Reason: Well because apparently 60% of Gen Z relationships happen online or over dating apps and ive read on Reddit that some people actually met online on so called Discord E Dating and E Sex servers.

But my just 10 day experience has been utterly fucked to the point Im legit questioning reality.

So heres my current experience:

You find these servers rather frequently just look for E Date or Sex servers, some Servers have well over 3000 active users.

Lets really just start of with the

NEGATIVE

- Verification is needed and you have to present your ID or part of your ID which can lead to you being found or your ID stolen

- Similar to Dating Apps its about 80% males, 20% females

- the majority of Discord users seem to be Sub5, highest are like MTN, I actually feel better about my looks looking at the pics of some of these dudes

- the majority of girls seem also to be Sub5, Landwhales or Drug Addictive Whores OR they are literally Stacies fishing for Followers

- The age gap is all over the place, most girls are teens or in their 20s, dudes are ranging from 18 to like 70

- I doubt anyone will even meet considering users are from all over the world, most are from USA

- theres a lot of LBGDQA+ morons and femboys are present on all 3 servers i was invited yet

- young girls are seemingly only on the Server to promote their Onlyfans to Simps :reeeeee:

- theres a lot of Bots

- theres a lot of trolls

- theres a lot of gossip talk and you should rather DM a girl/boy directly

Some of them posted a few pictures of "supposedly" themselves (but since you need to be verified this might actually be them)

IMG 8763 2
IMG 3852
IMG 5176
IMG 7287
IMG 1335

IMG 6468
IMG 2014

Yes, these are the guys, sure theres some Gymmaxxers, but these are the guys. On Tinder and Bumble all the fucking guys are Lawyers, CEOs, Engineers, looking like Arnold Schwarzenegger and on Discord its like Frankensteins Laboratory has a sell out.

And on the girls side its either That:
IMG 1800
Screenshot 20240817 165730 Facebook

Or That...

Snapchat 20240823 085219
IMG 135135 0

And the POSITIVE is....Nothing.

Its Over. Its finished.

I had a JB do a 360 for me then I posted my face to her (low iq) and she blocked me

Fucking brutal I also tried going on egirl servers but it’s pointless

that guy on the first pic has true truecelstatus

Fucking brutal I also tried going on egirl servers but it’s pointless
I've gone on a few out of curiosity and yeah, it's a waste of time. Everyone is either a tiktok normie, a troll, or both.

discord
Top ten 1 of Chad pretty boys dominate the server socially
e girls orbit them
normies orbit and jestermax to try to impress e girl
sub 5s get mocked by normies, chads and e girls

Literally highschool.

you're not gonna find anything through discord servers nowadays, not even friends. dig through 4chan.

Yeah but when she saw my face she blocked me
Still socialskill mogs me. Im too retarded to start conversation with foids, let alone convince a JB to show her body for me

Discord women are vile twitter cunts

Still socialskill mogs me. Im too retarded to start conversation with foids, let alone convince a JB to show her body for me
I'm aspiecel I scored 150 on The Ritvo Autism Asperger Diagnostic Scale-Revised and the cutoff is 90 to be NT
She was giga whore and fatherless

Also don't you go to concerts and smoke weed? You giga mog me in NT

Also don't you go to concerts and smoke weed? You giga mog me in NT
I went to one concert in my life and 95% of times i smoked alone because nobody wants to hangout with my subhuman ass

Discord sucks. People there are very egoistic and attention seeking foids and normies

Don't give your ID bro. Are you fuckin' stunad or what?

I dont bruh, but you cant access certain sections without ID just saying
Right, I know. But that should be illegal. Who tf are they to collect people’s IDs? Photo verification should be enough.

Right, I know. But that should be illegal. Who tf are they to collect people’s IDs? Photo verification should be enough.
It's for age verification

They do it because Discord has a pedophile problem. And the servers are for 18+.