Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Discord cuck wants to "rehabilitate incels"

time to infiltrate and gemmy it up with the blackpill

By having use go out with foids?

time to infiltrate and gemmy it up with the blackpill
>the whore posting it also posted this

What type of witchcraft is this ?

We need incel to slayer conversion therapy :incel: -> :chad:

Dnj (did not join)

Rehabilitate these deez nuts faggot.

Perfect for people with public humiliation fetishes

"Most of our regulars are female"

its-alll-so-tiresome-tired.gif

It's a trap in more ways than 1

This is what will happen;

You will be talked to for ages (most of it will be blue pill bullshit) then after convincing you, they will send you
off to a dating app. After 5 months you'll be told to 'work on yourself'' when nothing happens.

"just smile more and treat women as equals bro" isn't gonna work if you're sub 5, and arguable if you're sub 8 as well.

"just smile more and treat women as equals bro" isn't gonna work if you're sub 5, and arguable if you're sub 8 as well.

''Hey, my name is Jim howz it going''

ugly GIF

''Hey, my name is Jim howz it going''

ugly GIF
"Teehee your tone is too mysogynistic inkie! We know if you call us foids on some obscure internet forum!"

"Teehee your tone is too mysogynistic inkie! We know if you call us foids on some obscure internet forum!"

''It isn't that you're ugly, its because you have a dog, and im a cat lover, so we are not compatible mmmkay''

''It isn't that you're ugly, its because you have a dog and im a cat lover, so we are not compatible''
:feelshaha::feelskek: it should be the other way around for a BROOTAL dogpill as well :smonk:

Sounds like jewish grooming gang that converts incels into trannies. Kike surgeons get like 20k every time they chop a dick so it must be a good business.

Hope these cucks die in the most gruesome way possible and suffer the most

Is it a foid? She knows what she has to do to “rehabilitate” us out of inceldom. Let’s see if she steps up to the plate (lol don’t worry, she won’t)

To anyone who’s thinking of joining this server, note the following: if you scroll down a bit in this user’s post history, they made a bunch of posts to IT that are screenshots of discord conversations with incels, for the purpose of mocking them and getting upvotes (again, from IT).

Would they suck my small yerrow cocku?
Would they let me to bury my small yerrow cocku into their roasties?
Would they let me cum in their mouth?

If they won't, it's useless.

Hope he becomes a vegetable