Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Discord bullshit

• Thread starter Deleted member 20811
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20811

KHHV
-
Discord verification

Did anyone else get this too? This shit is pissing me off

no i didnt get that tbh, but sounds annoiny as fucl.

IT hacked your discord...

Too many discord threads today

I see dick cord is going the way of twatter in wanting to hook your online shitposting to your real life details. Gotta gobble that data and make sure the goys stay good.

Pathetic.

I see dick cord is going the way of twatter in wanting to hook your online shitposting to your real life details. Gotta gobble that data and make sure the goys stay good.

Pathetic.
And then I get this bullshit too
Discord verification 2

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

And then I get this bullshit too
View attachment 284685
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Yep, I make use of VOIPs for shit like this and most sites reject them. They want only a good-goy ISP or Phone service provider list of phone numbers. Even fucking gay-ass steam rejects VOIP numbers. Fucking steam. It's a video game Fat Gabe, not a CIA login.

have not experienced this tbh

Haven't used discord in months

Yeah I got this earlier. Just used one of my SIM cards tbh. Still confused as to what caused it. Seems a lot of people did. Are you in face's server?
I left Face's server a few days ago actually.

Yep, I make use of VOIPs for shit like this and most sites reject them. They want only a good-goy ISP or Phone service provider list of phone numbers. Even fucking gay-ass steam rejects VOIP numbers. Fucking steam. It's a video game Fat Gabe, not a CIA login.
Fuck. I was using my real phone number and I still got that shit.

The complete death of any notion of anonymity online is a tragedy to witness. I hate this shit.

First you send them your phone then finger prints then your DNA

yea it happens when someone reports u / u get banned from a server I think

Don't use same username everywhere. I've seen you @Colvin76 using same name on .me and discord. Don't do that. You'll be an easy target for them doxxers. Always use different names.

Don't use same username everywhere. I've seen you @Colvin76 using same name on .me and discord. Don't do that. You'll be an easy target for them doxxers. Always use different names.
As long as they can't get into contact with anyone I know IRL, I should be fine.

They dont know my school, they dont know my city or my state. They dont know anything about me besides my username 'Colvin76' and a few other irrelevant things

not sure then. But I got the same. it seems discunt fucked with a lot of us. remind me, in PMs if you want, of your discord name. ill compare servers and find where the action came from.
Okay, I'll send you a PM

same thing happened to me and other people
really annoying man