Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Disappointed by OnlyFans

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
There is this hot girl I’ve been following on Instagram for a while. A few days ago I decided to create an OnlyFans account just to subscribe to her. Luckily it was free. I only have to pay for videos. But I’m not gonna pay for anything because I’m not stupid.

I immediately got an automated message from her where she asked for my name. After I wrote my name, she asked me where I’m from. I decided to ask her if I was really talking to her or if it was her management team.

I doubted that she would have time to actually respond to me as she probably gets hundreds of messages every day. She read the message but didn’t answer the question. She just sent me another sexual message. I felt disappointed. It honestly felt like I was chatting with a bot.

This is not what I came for. I’m just a lonely virgin who wants to interact with a girl. I hoped I would get the chance to have a normal conversation with her, nothing sexual. But no. Instead she pretends to be this horny character who wants to fuck me. It doesn’t feel genuine at all.

I’m disappointed. I should’ve listened to you guys.

another lesson learned

Ofc you should, we are trustworthy

I decided to create an OnlyFans account just to subscribe to her. Luckily it was free.
i now think you should kill yourself, and ill remind you of that every time you post here

subscribing to a toilets OF = youre no longer allowed to have an opinion on anything here and you should be executed

subscribing to a toilets OF = youre no longer allowed to have an opinion on anything here and you should be executed
This what happens when you are horny, you make stupid decisions

Get a dakimakura & talk to that.