Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Disabled People need to be Mass Exterminated for the future of humanity. (Yes, I am well aware that this includes me.)

2002AM1488/II

2002AM1488/II

2002AryanMaxxed1488's Reincarnation
Once upon a time, in the magical land of BASED Deutschland, there ruled a BASED FührER by the name of Adolf Adi Hitler.
Now, this particular FührER was hated by many, understood by few, but known by all.
Though the decades have passed, he has remained right about many subjects, particularly on the value, or lack thereof, of disabled people, known by the BASED Deutsches Volk as "Life unworthy of life", or in their tongue, "Lebensunwertes Leben".
Read here for more details:
Now, you IT cucks might be sitting there, frothing at the mouth saying "Hurr durr that was 100 years ago and they killed 600 Gorillion Juish people, duh!" (Complete lie, BTW, but that's its own thread.)
If that's the case, explain this:
It would seem that humanity, especially females, have remained steadfast in their denial, rejection, and minimization of disabled people.
As a 5'6" Uggo with ADHD and Autism, I can say with full confidence that I would 100x rather be a Nordic Aryan Chad than, well, my current self.
Note For Modcels: This relates to Inceldom because of factors already discussed countless times before in other threads. I'm just offering my take on the matter.

How do you expect this to go over with the populous?

How do you expect this to go over with the populous?
They know I'm right. Mental curses are a drain on society, a stain that needs cleaning.

I don't know. I just personally can't find it in myself to ask people to die like that for my own sake. I'd feel so selfish and hypocritical. I think that if someone is truly disabled and they want to end their life, there should be systems set up so that they can pass peacefully via assisted suicide. But to genocide them all off, even if they may want to continue living? I couldn't.

That's probably an unpopular take here, and I do fully understand what you're getting at, don't get me wrong. However, if the decision were up to me, I couldn't go through with it.

It will happen anyway. Women have only gotten better looking as time went on, excluding fat ones, and they are only fucking attractive men. The chances of even low tier normie men having kids is plummeting

I'm an autist and would have no problem with this.

The only reason I'm alive is because the State goes out of their way to make it difficult for me to die.

They know I'm right. Mental curses are a drain on society, a stain that needs cleaning.
Oh good, I’m sure people will just agree with you to have their family killed for a completely manageable disability then

I agree with the thread. Disabled people costs society way too much money and give little to nothing in return. They will be treated badly and ostracized their whole life, letting them stay alive is more inhuman than killing them

no need to, who the fuck are you gonna reproduce with

what about naggers? they are disabled too

They'll also go into the ovens, preferably with BBQ sauce.
chuck norris approved GIF

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back