Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disabled midget with cerebral palsey gets 2 hot girlfriends - proof that personality is all you need to get laid

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Heil I.N.C.E.L.
★★★★★
In 2015 there were a bunch of articles about a deformed paralyzed guy with a hot girlfriend, "Anna". What an amazing story, they sound so in love. He must have a great personality and must be hiding a horse dick.

Shane

What's even more amazing, is somewhere along the line, he replaces "Anna", with "Hannah" who looks a lot like her.

Screenshot 20211127 090630

How does this guy do it? Damn this guy must be PUAing his way to poundtown and is rubbing it in our faces.

Dude has a blog too, and a charity, and youtube channel to funnel donations for their covid "charity". And then he goes and gets married to her too:

View: https://laughingatmynightmare.tumblr.com/post/628536767422873601/what-made-me-smile-this-week-i-married-my-best

This is just so inspirational and completely disproves the blackpill.

Checkmate inkwells :bigbrain:

Last edited:
personality = everything

just become disabled theory

famemaxx if you can get the media to play the sympathy card for you , there would be foids btw i expect this guy to get cheated on severely , inb4 suicide in 10 years

think of the attention and social points she's getting from this lmao. That's your reason.

This guy was proven to give money to these girls. They are glorified prostitutes.

Can you tell me what their charity is called? I want to look at their IRS filings

Reverse halo.

Foids who are with him will get the title of ''angels'' and will receive tons of attention

famemaxx if you can get the media to play the sympathy card for you , there would be foids btw i expect this guy to get cheated on severely , inb4 suicide in 10 years
:bigbrain:

Why did I have to be born with such a bad personality:feelsrope::feelsrope:. Personality = everything

probably has a good hygiene

Apparently all of his ex girlfriends are bisexual (their Facebook accounts were found and they stated they were all bi on their profiles) which means that this girlfriend is probably the same and cucks him with women to get her sexual needs fulfilled JFL.

This guy was proven to give money to these girls. They are glorified prostitutes.
This, I think this forum has debunked Squirmy and Grubs too many times already tbh.

In 2015 there were a bunch of articles about a deformed paralyzed guy with a hot girlfriend, "Anna". What an amazing story, they sound so in love. He must have a great personality and must be hiding a horse dick.

View attachment 537436

What's even more amazing, is somewhere along the line, he replaces "Anna", with "Hannah" who looks a lot like her.

View attachment 537460

How does this guy do it? Damn this guy must be PUAing his way to poundtown and is rubbing it in our faces.

Dude has a blog too, and a charity, and youtube channel to funnel donations for their covid "charity". And then he goes and gets married to her too:

View: https://laughingatmynightmare.tumblr.com/post/628536767422873601/what-made-me-smile-this-week-i-married-my-best

This is just so inspirational and completely disproves the blackpill.

Checkmate inkwells :bigbrain:

What is your explanation for this?

:lul:

You will find some discrepancies :smonk:

It's on the Tumblr blog.

He got the shekels

Apparently all of his ex girlfriends are bisexual (their Facebook accounts were found and they stated they were all bi on their profiles) which means that this girlfriend is probably the same and cucks him with women to get her sexual needs fulfilled JFL.

This, I think this forum has debunked Squirmy and Grubs too many times already tbh.

What is your explanation for this?

why I had to be born with an ethnic personality? :cryfeels:

@gymletethnicel

Just be a billion to one outlier. She has a similar extreme care giving complex to women who date super morbidly obese guys, as soon as they lose the weight they're gone though. This guy will never get better so she's stuck with him.

They don't look like they're genuinely interested in him.

Appearently his first one stole his disability pay

If I had a dollar every time people pointed to this guy to disprove looks theory I'd be a millionaire, he MIGHT be an extreme outlier example but it could all be a LARP. They could just be doing this for attention, they are international media sensations and have had countless articles written on them since it is abnormal to see an able bodied female date someone with such a crippling condition.

Anyway, I hope I am proven wrong since it will give me hope. May they live a happy life together.

Another retardcel thread where most people commenting don't understand irony...Its been proven multiples times that this relationship is fake. Did you not read the post and are you new to the internet or something? He has tried doing this with several white girls to larp as his gf/nurse in order to make a reality show out of it. They have a youtube channel together and use each other for views and money. Theres a lot more lore behind it, just look them up yourself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back