Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Disabled man, 26 dating “beautiful” abdle-bodied girlfriend.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Screenshot 20190116 101358 Instagram

Poor guy she defo fucks behind his back.
She also needs those “im a nice girl” points.

He's getting cucked

I feel sad for him tbh. He won't even be able to kill himself when he finds out she fucking Chad behind his wheelchair.

She wants to look like an angel and get pity money/fame/points for it, but we all know this vegetable nigga is getting cucked

I feel sad for him tbh. He won't even be able to kill himself when he finds out she fucking Chad behind his wheelchair.
He wont find out.. poor guy man.

What if he is getting cucked. If I was him I would take anything I can get.

He wont find out.. poor guy man.
Maybe it's best if he doesn't. He has got a lot of things to deal with, he doesn't need an that on his plate too. Let him be blissfully unaware.

What if he is getting cucked. If I was him I would take anything I can get.
"What if" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Virture signaling cunt

He has a pleasant looking face. His smile is fucked up but his mid face and eye area are good. Once in uni, I saw a facially good-looking guy in a wheelchair with a hot black foid. Face is everything

Tfw no nurse gf twice your size to take care of you :feelsrope:

She’s using him to virtue signal and get publicity. He’s definitely getting cucked.

My thread about this was deleted claimed to be "cherrypicking". That foid is a virtue signalling cunt. Just like many rapefugee relationships. These foids want attention and something that can make them popular in their miserable normie tier world.

Last edited:
This cripple has a channel on Youtube where he brags about having a hot girlfriend who helps him defecate and complains that people constantly mistake her for being his caregiver. In his book, he comes across as arrogant and condescending towards other people with disabilities. If it wasn't for his jawline and mean personality, no woman in the world would have dated him. She probably has a fetish for men who look like infants from the neck down and wants to be his lover and surrogate mother at the same time. That would explain why she apparently enjoys cleaning him.

miv9rs6919421.jpg

Last edited:
My thread about this was deleted claimed to be "cherrypicking". That foid is a virtue signalling cunt. Just like many rapefugee relationships. These foids want attention and something that can make them popular in their miserable normie tier world.
mods are retards and will warn you for anything

He has a pleasant looking face. His smile is fucked up but his mid face and eye area are good. Once in uni, I saw a facially good-looking guy in a wheelchair with a hot black foid. Face is everything

He has a warped child’s body.

Obviously fucking chad. Not even behind his back - they’ll have an “open relationship”.

This is BS tbh. She’s virtue signalling.

It is better to be a disabled white guy than a normally functioning sub3/10 ethnic.

Women want to show the world how “beautiful inside” they are for choosing the most disabled rich man available.

what a house of cards

jfl if you think that woman won't end up having 3 kids with a football quarterback

i am 28, 29 soon and no woman has EVER expressed or reciprocated romantic feelings towards me

im ready im ready ready ready ready to blow my brains out