Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Disabled kike gets taken care by hot sisters (KIKES CAN'T BE INCELS)

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Kikes can't be incels. Look at how close his sisters touch him.

View: https://youtu.be/b9RjUPpnr5Q?si=zZWBTa8QmPy0n_b-

The second they find chads, they will drown him in water.

The second they find chads, they will drown him in water.
They probably already had chads already. But still, I'm positive that the sisters have drilled the brother

Poor guy, his life didnt needed to be like this, incompetent doctors uninterest and late reaction ruined him for life.

i hope they get blown up by hezbollah

Poor guy, his life didnt needed to be like this, incompetent doctors uninterest and late reaction ruined him for life.
Even with expert prediction of disabilities, humanity won't be able to rid itself of this suffering until all pronatalist bitches which have kids at 35+ and/or don't care about the health of their offspring are sterilized.

she is fine looking for a jewish woman (imo)

Damn even the retarded kikes want the moshiach to destroy the world and enslave all the goyim

I blame god if he's real

looks like a man tbh
most Jewish women are way uglier than her
Danielle+Cantor.jpg
Niuta-Teitelbaum-Wanda.png

Good looking Jewish woman are rare and most of them are European mixed that's how they got the looks

d0f0305f2186f54e0131c293b6.jpg.webp
41e1f758d3821704edc428c167.jpg.webp

yeah, ugly, and you know what, my female cousin almost a copy of that ugly bitch and she is still desired by man, got a HTN husband, had a baby and everyone takes care of her, she lives in a broke lands where people are happy to get $300 wage and bitch got an iPhone.

yeah, ugly, and you know what, my female cousin almost a copy of that ugly bitch and she is still desired by man, got a HTN husband, had a baby and everyone takes care of her, she lives in a broke lands where people are happy to get $300 wage and bitch got an iPhone.
View attachment 1053557
:woke:

Life is Luck , It takes way to much of it to be Considerated as an Appealing Man .

Born Short , 3. World ? Giga Over .
Born Short 1. world kinda Over
Born poor on top of it . Owarida .
Born Completely Disabled and Unable to Function like this Dude . Reconsider .

Let alone being Born an Insect let alone an Bacteria . And People still Preach about Just World Fallacy shit and that Everyone has a Chance / That Life is Fair

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Last edited:
He would've done well in life without a disability hence why his sisters like him.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back