Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Disab-cel

Disabed_gamer

Disabed_gamer

Greycel
i am at the very least a 5/10 but because a doctor didnt know how to deliver babies i was born with my entire right arm fucked up. for visuals it looks like an elongated babies arm. If you wanna know what i mean look at thet pic and yes even my eyes are fucked up like that. My life has been hell because of this. At only 12 years old i knew i was fucked for like because the person i liked at the time found out and to my face they said "why would i want to be with someone like you" and then there was this time in junior year when i asked someone out to lunch (NOT EVEN ON A FUCKING DATE JUST LUNCH!!) and the bitch said "sorry but i dont wanna be seen with you, your arm grosses me out." Right to my face like a god damn cunt. i knew that sealed my fate then and there. i am now 20 and a kissless virgin who has never even been so much as looked at by thet opposent sex.

Attachments

• erbs-palsy.png
    erbs-palsy.png
    46 KB · Views: 65
I'm sorry to hear about your condition and your bad experiences. Welcome, brother.

thank man at least i know ppl here are sympathetic

thank man at least i know ppl here are sympathetic
We're friendly most of the time to eachorher since we have a common mentality and can relate to each other, there will be a few outliers and braggers though but dont let it put you down. We fight for eachother and defend ourselves from those who try to attack us

atleast u can get lots of benefits right? do u just game all day?

ya mostly now of days i just sit at my pc and play games like gta and the forest. i had a job but am on medical leave for unrealed shit. And i cant get benifits because im in the grey area seeing as my arm is still *semi* usable

Sorry about that man. Have you considered wearing a poncho to cover it up, like Clint Eastwood style?