Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Dis y intel

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I'm fucking covered in flea bites and my arms and legs are itchy as fuck and I just feel so uncomfortable and also have you seen fleas before they look fucking disgusting the little niggers I swear down if I ever see one of the cunts i'ma hold it by tweezers and put it close up to me and with a scalpel i'ma chop its limbs off one by one and then chop it main body up into tons of tiny little pieces whilst its dumb nigger flea friends all watch (in Lego universe)

u intel coz u use amd lamo !!

It happened to me when I was a kid but not anymore

I can't be arsed to really

I'm fucking covered in flea bites and my arms and legs are itchy as fuck and I just feel so uncomfortable and also have you seen fleas before they look fucking disgusting the little niggers I swear down if I ever see one of the cunts i'ma hold it by tweezers and put it close up to me and with a scalpel i'ma chop its limbs off one by one and then chop it main body up into tons of tiny little pieces whilst its dumb nigger flea friends all watch (in Lego universe)
Foids love dogs so fleas might help you ascend

I stop reading scalpel i'ma chop its limbs