Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Dis place sucking mega pp, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
See you at the club where the real true boyos congregate, mang

Average .is truecel going out to party on Friday night, their usual weekly congregation with the 5 Stacies they know and talk to on a daily basis with fellow Tyrone... :feelshaha:

Anyways, my inhibition is much too high for such social events, and places of such kind are full to the brim of the usual foids and moggers happy to directly and indirectly discriminate against the average subhuman daring to venture outside his house. :feelswhat:

Average .is truecel going out to party on Friday night, their usual weekly congregation with the 5 Stacies they know and talk to on a daily basis with fellow Tyrone... :feelshaha:

Anyways, my inhibition is much too high for such social events, and places of such kind are full to the brim of the usual foids and moggers happy to directly and indirectly discriminate against the average subhuman daring to venture outside his house. :feelswhat:
He means blackpill.club, chico

how did you know about what me and my friend @Animecel2D do on fridays?

Last edited:
Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards
I farted, mang