Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dirty smelly white people

Looks pristine compared to the modern middle east and india

I use raw eggs as schampo too, have done so for 5 years. Didn't know they used it in victorian times.

Looks pristine compared to the modern middle east and india
I don't support this troll. But that's not true. The UAE, Saudi, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait etc very clean and there's zero crime. A few decades ago my country Lebanon was a good place to live, before Isreal was created, so were Iraq and Syria. The reason the middle East(Levant and iraq) aren't devloped is because, of western intervention.

Bringing up the past if you dont have any other arguments is a big foid trait

I don't support this troll. But that's not true. The UAE, Saudi, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait etc very clean and there's zero crime. A few decades ago my country Lebanon was a good place to live, before Isreal was created, so were Iraq and Syria. The reason the middle East(Levant and iraq) aren't devloped is because, of western intervention.
Cope, thats just an excuse. SK was also occupied/colonized by Imperial Japan and USA and yet they managed to become a top modern economy, similar for China

Cope, thats just an excuse. SK was also occupied/colonized by Imperial Japan and USA and yet they managed to become a top modern economy, similar for China
South Korea was colonized a long time ago. Americans/NATO keep starting wars, and destabilize the region every ten years. The Syrian civil war would have ended if the West didn't use Syria as a chess board. We don't have time to devlope. Also the Levant has always flourished, if brown Arabs can build first world countries, why can't Levantines? Lebanon was an extremely good country before Isreal was created. Libya and iraq too were quite good.

South Korea Also doesn't have sanctions placed on it. Unlike, Syria, libya, iraq etc