Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dirtbagmaxxing

Pennywise

Pennywise

Take the Blue Pill
-
This would never work for me because of my life situation.

However, Has anyone here thought of doing this? Like it seems like some foids are really attracted to guys who look like they drink too much, are on drugs, etc. Guys who look like hipsters but also have a dark side. Like you know, sort of a dark triad/psychopathic/hipster/maybe went to jail vibe. Foids love that shit. They love the danger. it gives them the butterflies.

This is the kind of look I am talking about. You might not even be a 5/10 like this guy is:

BangorSplit 720x445

I am thinking that if someone dirtbagmaxxed/thugmaxxed it might work. You would need to build street cred though. Smoke weed. Be drunk all the time. Get arrested for some dumb shit a couple of times. Get a lot of shitty tattoos. Grow your hair out. Maybe get a tattoo on your face. Get full tattoo sleeves of dumb shit. Advertise that you are a druggie basically. Then create a tinder profile. I wonder if it would work. Even if it didn't, its pretty based for sub 5 men to be derelicts in this era.

*everything in minecraft, not meant to be taken seriously kek

You would have to be above average height with good frame for this to work.

It might work but we'd be leaving from the blackpill territory into the redpill territory.

thats a mgtow cope, you can only """thugmaxx"" if your black and tall and at least normie, or maybe if your white and tall.

he unironically mog me
Yeah he mogs me too. I am more talking about his atttiude/style than his actual facial bone structure. He has some strong facial bones that boosts him out of the incel territory. That hairline is brutal though.

You would have to be above average height with good frame for this to work.

It might work but we'd be leaving from the blackpill territory into the redpill territory.
Im pretty sure ER was trying to be redpilled and tried to act narcisstic and shit
he unironically mog me
same mogs me to the grave

Im pretty sure ER was trying to be redpilled and tried to act narcisstic and shit

same mogs me to the grave

I think he did try to act a bit scummy to attract foids at one point. However I think that he still had that goodie 2shoes halo effect just because he wore designer shirts and kept his hair cut neatly and drove a clean BMW.

I think he did try to act a bit scummy to attract foids at one point. However I think that he still had that goodie 2shoes halo effect just because he wore designer shirts and kept his hair cut neatly and drove a clean BMW.
no, he lived in la where everyone and there mum was above average in the wealth factor, if you saw some midget aisan driving a bmw and wearing glasses you would just laugh, guy wsa definetly hopeless

thugmaxxing isn't legit unless you really thugmaxx, i mean actually doing the crimes, but it isn't worth the risk
I think for some 5/10 dudes just being kind of scummy would be enough. Maybe if you got picked up for lewd and disorderly conduct and being drunk in public a few times would be enough in minecraft. I think the most important thing is just looking like a total dirtbag and tapping into that dark triad mentality. Its all about the look at the atttiude.

I am like 3 or 4/10 and I am fucking old so it is truly over for me, this will never work. Its just kind of a funny maxx I hear about that never really gets discussed much. You always hear about looksmaxxing, careermaxxing, moneymaxxing, seamaxxing, but not much about dirtbagmaxxing/thugmaxxing.

Only works if at least mid tier normie
Anything else below and the foid will assume he's some retard drunk instead of a thugmaxxed gangster

I do drugs, use the nic equivalent of 9 packs of cigs a day (obvs not all through smoking, but I couldn't keep up my nic habit with cigs anymore), and drink a buttload of vodka. Not only do I not think you should do it just to try and get foids, I wouldn't recommend anyone follow that path. Starts out as a fun cope, eventually you don't even really feel the shit anymore, you just take it so you don't feel the withdrawals. Not worth it for a foid or anything else.

What's getting arrested a few times gonna do for you except Mcdonaldsjobmaxx you? How would the foid even know you've been arrested? You can LARP if you're just saying it. If it's about adding a pic on Tinder, just buy a jumpsuit or fake a mugshot.

I can't thugmaxx, it is just not possible.

Just become a meth head to attract foids :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

He is like a 6, if he gets better hair he can be like 6.5 he mogs me by solid 1.5 points.

This will not work for men who are objectively genetically unfortunate with unsightly features and meek stature.

Mogs me at looking manly

Drugged / alcohol addict chads only