Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Direct message to any Cisgender girl lurking this website *Inceltears*

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

NIGKOOKTHEKPOPCEL

incel regime 2030 genocide normie movement
★★★★
First of all, Thank you so much for your existence and hard work. I'm in love with you and I admire you fighting this world.

I FUCKING WISH I WAS TALL WITH FUCKING FLUFFY HAIR A BIG COCK AND A NICE FACE FUCK MY INCEL LIFE

I am same facing so many struggles and difficulties right now, My looks don't help and I've heard enough of gaslights. In the back of your mind even you know those gaslights are not real and it's just my looks which make me not have any kind of IOI or love life.

I FUCKING WISH I WAS TALL WITH FUCKING FLUFFY HAIR A BIG COCK AND A NICE FACE FUCK MY INCEL LIFE

well, I know you there are lonely and depressed on your own. I am here. I am a 5'8 Indian guy, I'm not that good looking but I smell nice, I have a proper skin care routine and I shower 2 times a day. I go to the gym 4 times in a week and try to eat healthy always. I try to understand everything well.

If you're here, please add me on discord @moremirin and please don't try to manipulate me or something. JUst a mutual lovey dovey relationship where I provide you with everything buy you fcute stuff and we go outside dates like anime ;3

And here is my message to her:
I am hotdogcel 25 years old deformed head unfuctional dick khhv
I wish you and I were in a big empty room and no one to see or here what is going to happen next.

femme-fou-frappe-russe-blonde-nrv-rage-tabasse-pute-shan-sprite-kheyette-avn-bagarre

I hate you from all fiber of my body.
14-amour-saint-aurevoir-fevrier-valentin-coeur

Last edited:
And here is my message to her:
I am hotdogcel 25 years old deformed head unfuctional dick khhv
I wish you and I were in a big empty room and no one to see or here what is going to happen next.

femme-fou-frappe-russe-blonde-nrv-rage-tabasse-pute-shan-sprite-kheyette-avn-bagarre

I hate you from all fiber of my body.
14-amour-saint-aurevoir-fevrier-valentin-coeur
You are making us lose PR
We need better PR

Although I wonder if this post would show up in their subreddit, Can some inkie please please post this post there for me ;3333