Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Diner for mentalcels

Too based, where is this???

Also this reminds of that movie where some guy is stuck on a spaceship with this other girl because they woke up earlier than everyone else from their deep sleep, they also had that kind of food service. Very cool to see futuristic ideas come forward

Imagine having headphones in while listening to hamudi. No contact no listening to anyone. After the cuckmedia hype only lonely males in there.... peace

Too based, where is this???

Also this reminds of that movie where some guy is stuck on a spaceship with this other girl because they woke up earlier than everyone else from their deep sleep, they also had that kind of food service. Very cool to see futuristic ideas come forward
Somewhere in Asia

I welcome it. Anything that reduced necessary contact with foids (and kills their jobs) is good in my eyes

Plus think off all the curry programmers who make money from it!

I welcome it. Anything that reduced necessary contact with foids (and kills their jobs) is good in my eyes

Lifefuel indeed boyo

Ah finally something that doesn't make me want to die.

Technology must replace whores as soon as possible

Last edited:
I always use the self-checkout at the grocery store so I can avoid having to talk to the cashier. Unfortunately you can't use the self-checkout for buying alcohol, so in those cases I have no choice but to see the (usually foid) cashier give me that same old look reminding me that I'm ugly.

We must segregate the incels from the normies. We need incel only drinking fountains too because drinking at an anybody drinking fountain is degenerate because anywhere foids drink will become unclean.

It needs closed booths so I can't see degenerate roasties.