Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious dilemma about SEA, insight needed

johnnyb

johnnyb

gib me duh pussay b0ss
-
so i'm having bit of dilemma about SEA.

on one hand, I know that I will get basically any ass I want, and a job that i'll be able to survive on with a slightly above average standard of living for the city ill be in.

my dilemma is, I am feeling that traveling at all, even outside of my room, for even unlimited amount of pussy, is cucked. I feel like that, if all I had to do, to get unlimited amount of any pussy, banging 10s, and all I had to do was stand up from my bed, that that would be being cucked. because she should come into my room and wake me up by slurping my cock and balls. If I had to get up and go into the other room than that's fucking cucked.

so, I give up my 1st world copes, in exchange for unlimited amount of pussy. but, how do I not feel like a cuck for exchanging a greater material existiance just to get what chad wakes up to?

how can I not feel as if it is cucked to do a single thing to get pussy, when chad does absolutely nothing but exist? how can I not feel second rate when chad gets his cock rode while hes sleeping in his moms basement passed out drunk playing vidya?

I cant take this joke of a life anymore. no where I turn, no solution that I come up to, nothing helps. nothing fixes this. there is no where to turn. I am in hell. this is not a life. this is not living. this is something else. this is a sick joke. a cruel game. a little ((lab experiment))

send me hoes to fuck me in my room ((you)) fucking ((people)) and I can exchange my ((service))

Do anything you want as long as you don’t race mix and have children with the female.

Better cuck than an incel. I dont mind being cucked as long as I get sex daily. If you think about it getting cucked is the norm these days even chads get cucked the only difference between chads and normies is chads have other options.

SEA gives me bad anxiety. It's supposed to be this magical fairytale land where ugly white men marry or date ugly asian foids. But all I can see is a humid, dirty, shithole. Not to mention if u can't live there, u have to come back here as an incel. SEA is certainly suicide fuel.