Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Dilbert comics author says whites should leave black areas due to crime

agree

• Total voters
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/ACarolinaGuy/status/1628910444042678272

agree or not?
imo I have to agree. Any neighborhood more than 20% black is dangerous and has problems in my experience. And unfortunately my current area seems to be becoming more black daily. So I will be leaving soon enough. I think if a neighborhood is sub 10% black it is fine and safe. But 20% and above is very risky.

I heard blacks and curries have brutal beef on twitter. Do they hate on curries irl as well, or is that just online cringe wars.

Regardless, hoping you make it out the hood and are able to make enough merit to ascend to the celestial heavens. Otherwise hanging around niggas might lead you to naraka realms jfl.

"Dilbert comics author says whites should leave crime-filled areas due to crime"

There you go. :feelsokman:

He is correct I wish I didn't have to live in a black area

I heard blacks and curries have brutal beef on twitter. Do they hate on curries irl as well, or is that just online cringe wars.

Regardless, hoping you make it out the hood and are able to make enough merit to ascend to the celestial heavens. Otherwise hanging around niggas might lead you to naraka realms jfl.
my area is probably only 20% black atm and it used to be less. But even that is getting too much. I can't imagine how bad the actual hood is

From what I've seen, niggers have beef with everyone.

in real life I think blacks do hate curries but not super much. They definitely hate east Asians a lot mkre

>niggers are violent savages and europeans shouldn't have to exist in the same space

water is wet

From what I've seen, niggers have beef with everyone.
in real life I think blacks do hate curries but not super much. They definitely hate east Asians a lot mkre
Jfl, they do hate eveyone. They attack whites, asians, hispanics (they have a race war), kikes (random orthodox jews get attacked), arabs (call them terrorists), and now even curries. Blacks truly think fucking with everyone is going to get them somewhere jfl.

Jfl, they do hate eveyone. They attack whites, asians, hispanics (they have a race war), kikes (random orthodox jews get attacked), arabs (call them terrorists), and now even curries. Blacks truly think fucking with everyone is going to get them somewhere jfl.
yeah they pick fights probably the most out of any race often for low IQ reasons

yeah they pick fights probably the most out of any race often for low IQ reasons
When you are raised in a active warzone like a ghetto full of other blacks, you’re going to see everyone as your enemy. Black kids should be taken away from black single whore mothers and banned from raising any kids.

The problem isn't that they're all savage niggers it's just that such a large % are and the rest of them don't care enough to put a stop to it, and interfere with us when we do.