Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Dilating over "muh fakecels" is getting really retarded

A

A981

i can't breed
★★★
There is a fine line to be threaded between bragging and just having it slightly better than another incel. Tallfags for example have to be exceptionally ugly or non NT to not get brutalised on this site (often for good reason doe, tallfags get the rope)

My criteria to not get banned would be the following:
-16 or older
-low on the social hierarchy
-unable to get sex
-fell behind peers

and that's IT.
who cares if you're fakecel supreme and have a chadlite face? If you're dumb enough to end up on an incel forum with that good of a body you deserve to be incel, unless you already are one

75% of the forum is either standardcels, mentalcels or shortcels anyway, half of you niggers could easily get laid if you spent 5 years at a wagie job and saved up for a thailand trip (unless ethnic, in which case my condolences)

If some faggot chadlite comes here, doesn't brag/humblebrag, talks about how woe is me and girls don't want him, I say we should let him - there is no reason to help chad out by knocking some sense into him

Better yet, the more chads we get to go on looksmax and get plastic surgery and whatnot and turn into Bogdanoff 2.0, the less brutal mogging us incels will experience by their mere presence

In my honest opinion a policy of ruining fakecels is considerably better than letting them realise the fact that they aren't incel and let them go back to mogging us and using us as a step stool, why the fuck should we help chad?

Last edited:
Online: 2h 58m

@NoLooksNoLife thoughts?

Fucking fakecel.

shut the fuck up please

who cares if you're fakecel supreme and have a chadlite face? If you're dumb enough to end up on an incel forum with that good of a body you deserve to be incel, unless you already are oje
bullshit, they're of no use to us

We need high IQ brains not dumbfuck fakecel chads who'll get laid after learning basic english

bullshit, they're of no use to us

We need high IQ brains not dumbfuck fakecel chads who'll get laid after learning basic english
We can just let them rot lol, no need to allow retards posting - it's not as if their attention spans are good enough to be able to post on a forum jfl

Kys fakecel retard

We can just let them rot lol, no need to allow retards posting - it's not as if their attention spans are good enough to be able to post on a forum jfl
they can rot while not being a member, once someone becomes a member, they will post

anyone can post on a forum all your arguments are bullshit

this thread really brings out all the chad/htn worshippers
remember, if you truly hate chads/hnts, which you should, you should support ruining any that are dumb enough to believe that the blackpill applies to them with their looks

Last edited:
Indeed bro, them posting here and taking away the only safe space for incels is totally going to ruin them :feelstastyman:

Indeed bro, them posting here and taking away the only safe space for incels is totally going to ruin them :feelstastyman:
you misunderstand nigga, bragging = ban still, all the rules still apply. it's just that we don't accuse each other of being "le fakecel" and we encourage these trannies to rot instead of slaying
let them repost their lukewarm blackpill takes, it's what the forum is nowadays after all - nothing changes if it's incel or fakecel regurgitating incels.wiki

Just let the fakecels in to gaslight us because their lives are different experience.

Just let the fakecels in to gaslight us because their lives are different experience.
if they brag they get banned, we just let them rot instead of unintentionally helping them

agree agree i'm catching some flack despite being here almost 3 years and being an old wizardcel

involuntary celibate is involuntary celibate, shouldn't be a contest over who's the truest cel

agree agree i'm catching some flack despite being here almost 3 years and being an old wizardcel

involuntary celibate is involuntary celibate, shouldn't be a contest over who's the truest cel
unfortunately even the most buck broken chad will still get laid, but the mtns/htns/chadlites that are too dumb to realise they're fakecel can be made into incel if we let them rot and ruin their lives

you misunderstand nigga, bragging = ban still, all the rules still apply. it's just that we don't accuse each other of being "le fakecel" and we encourage these trannies to rot instead of slaying
let them repost their lukewarm blackpill takes, it's what the forum is nowadays after all - nothing changes if it's incel or fakecel regurgitating incels.wiki
No, I didn't, it doesn't matter if they brag or not, this should be a place solely for incels.

You are just repeating what I already criticized, they are not ''rotting'' by being here, they still get laid and are socially active, they are just coming here to troll, postmaxx and laugh at our faces. They can absolutely ruin the only safe space for incels while still having the same social life.

I don't understand why do you think that them being here has such a strong negative impact on them.

What's the problem with pointing out obvious fakecels?

Indeed, but it doesn't mean it should be that way

he doesnt realize how retarted he sounds he actually thinks hes intellectually superior to us

if they brag they get banned
They dont, they cry to fat link "I'm the same inkwell as you guys, no matter how much I life mog you"

I’d rather not share a same place where ppl can freely discuss about their experiences with the opposite sex, eg.. anything romantic, platonically, etc…

I’d rather not share a same place where ppl can freely discuss about their experiences with the opposite sex, eg.. anything romantic, platonically, etc…

No, I didn't, it doesn't matter if they brag or not, this should be a place solely for incels.

You are just repeating what I already criticized, they are not ''rotting'' by being here, they still get laid and are socially active, they are just coming here to troll, postmaxx and laugh at our faces. They can absolutely ruin the only safe space for incels while still having the same social life.

I don't understand why do you think that them being here has such a strong negative impact on them.

Indeed, but it doesn't mean it should be that way
a) if trolling is obvious he'll just get banned, if not he might as well be one of many that post soulless oneworders without substance, doesn't matter who's behind the screen
b) no fakecel has the time and will to postmaxx on .is, jfl if you think that. if they do, they're delusional and already demoralised which is good
c) laughing at our faces either gets them banned or they do it out of sight and therefore out of mind, I don't see how calling out fakecels will prevent them from laughing at us as well
you help them by doing it. each hour not spent lurking on .is is an hour spent by socialmaxxing, gymmaxxing, slaying or mogging. just look at the story of that 14 year old fakecel that fell for looksmax and plastic surgeried himself into bogdanoff. many of them are also harmless lurkers, why make them realise they're fakecel?
See above

Last edited:
they don't get to discuss that lol, bragging is still bragging. we just adopt a facade of saying that "oh you're inkwell because you feel like it bro, it's totally over for you" so that these chadlites get demoralised

they don't get to discuss that lol, bragging is still bragging. we just adopt a facade of saying that "oh you're inkwell because you feel like it bro, it's totally over for you" so that these chadlites get demoralised
bro just stop literally not a single soul agrees with you we dont want them here

Ok GrAYcel

Cant blame .is brocels cause this is literally one of the only few places on the internet where we can find fellow incels but rude mean bitchy normies find a way to infiltrate and mock incel spaces. Leave us alone.

a) if trolling is obvious he'll just get banned, if not he might as well be one of many that post soulless oneworders without substance, doesn't matter who's behind the screen
Of course it does matter, filtering out users will already filter the content. Hence this is an environment different from other mainstream social media. Fakecels cannot relate to incels, the same way foids cannot.

Either way, this kind of assumption (which is wrong) would mean that we should allow ANYONE here, including foids.
b) no fakecel has the time and will to postmaxx on .is, jfl if you think that. if they do, they're delusional and already demoralised which is good
That's false, many postmaxxers here came out as fakecels. Postmaxxers are even more prone to that, since they don't give a shit about the forum, they are usually here to troll and use it as their personal playground.

c) laughing at our faces either gets them banned or they do it out of sight and therefore out of mind, I don't see how calling out fakecels will prevent them from laughing at us as well
Except this allows them to ACTIVELY come here to troll (yes, pretending you are an incel and, therefore, lying should count as it) and laugh at our face, lurking and laughing at us won't have any meaningful impact on the forum.

you help them by doing it. each hour not spent lurking on .is is an hour spent by socialmaxxing, gymmaxxing, slaying or mogging. just look at the story of that 14 year old fakecel that fell for looksmax and plastic surgeried himself into bogdanoff. many of them are also harmless lurkers, why make them realise they're fakecel?
''We should allow foids here , it's less time for them to socialmaxx, makeupmaxx or have sex.''

Reality: THIS HAS NO MEANINGFUL IMAPCT ON THEM. As I said for the 3rd time.

They don't need us to know that they are fakcels, blackpill is already avaliable on all internet and other forums. You act as if this is the only place one will have contact with, as if he is isolated from the rest of the world.

Either way, there are already plenty of blackpill forums that allow non incels, the essence of this place is allowing only incels, there is no reason why this should change

There is a fine line to be threaded between bragging and just having it slightly better than another incel. Tallfags for example have to be exceptionally ugly or non NT to not get brutalised on this site (often for good reason doe, tallfags get the rope)

My criteria to not get banned would be the following:
-16 or older
-low on the social hierarchy
-unable to get sex
-fell behind peers

and that's IT.
who cares if you're fakecel supreme and have a chadlite face? If you're dumb enough to end up on an incel forum with that good of a body you deserve to be incel, unless you already are one

75% of the forum is either standardcels, mentalcels or shortcels anyway, half of you niggers could easily get laid if you spent 5 years at a wagie job and saved up for a thailand trip (unless ethnic, in which case my condolences)

If some faggot chadlite comes here, doesn't brag/humblebrag, talks about how woe is me and girls don't want him, I say we should let him - there is no reason to help chad out by knocking some sense into him

Better yet, the more chads we get to go on looksmax and get plastic surgery and whatnot and turn into Bogdanoff 2.0, the less brutal mogging us incels will experience by their mere presence

In my honest opinion a policy of ruining fakecels is considerably better than letting them realise the fact that they aren't incel and let them go back to mogging us and using us as a step stool, why the fuck should we help chad?
Ok grAy

Did you even read the post? These 90 iq replies resemble demoralisation posters more than anything
Fakecel gonna fakecel

Of course it does matter, filtering out users will already filter the content. Hence this is an environment different from other mainstream social media. Fakecels cannot relate to incels, the same way foids cannot.

Either way, this kind of assumption (which is wrong) would mean that we should allow ANYONE here, including foids.

That's false, many postmaxxers here came out as fakecels. Postmaxxers are even more prone to that, since they don't give a shit about the forum, they are usually here to troll and use it as their personal playground.

Except this allows them to ACTIVELY come here to troll (yes, pretending you are an incel and, therefore, lying should count as it) and laugh at our face, lurking and laughing at us won't have any meaningful impact on the forum.

''We should allow foids here , it's less time for them to socialmaxx, makeupmaxx or have sex.''

Reality: THIS HAS NO MEANINGFUL IMAPCT ON THEM. As I said for the 3rd time.

They don't need us to know that they are fakcels, blackpill is already avaliable on all internet and other forums. You act as if this is the only place one will have contact with, as if he is isolated from the rest of the world.

Either way, there are already plenty of blackpill forums that allow non incels, the essence of this place is allowing only incels, there is no reason why this should change
Fair enough and I definitely agree on the foid part, but it's delusional to think that most fakecels have the same ability to get sex as foids
Remember, fakecel means CAN get sex, doesn't specify with how much effort. Most normies still have to betabuxx their way to anything beyond the occasional ONS every 2 years (if they get lucky)
A chadlite that will have 0 confidence and be jaded and demoralised because he deluded himself into believing the blackpill will have a completely different sex life to a nt chadlite. Better yet some moggers might even kys. They're certainly dumb enough to believe their own delusions lol

Fair enough and I definitely agree on the foid part, but it's delusional to think that most fakecels have the same ability to get sex as foids
Remember, fakecel means CAN get sex, doesn't specify with how much effort. Most normies still have to betabuxx their way to anything beyond the occasional ONS every 2 years (if they get lucky)
A chadlite that will have 0 confidence and be jaded and demoralised because he deluded himself into believing the blackpill will have a completely different sex life to a nt chadlite. Better yet some moggers might even kys. They're certainly dumb enough to believe their own delusions lol
Chad believing the blackpill implies that he acknowledged (which is trivial for them, so it’s not like this place is changing their world view to begin with) that he has an abysmal over the vast majority of men, which has the opposite effect of what you are saying. Blackpil is not one sided, it’s good for chads and foids, bad for normies and incels.

Of course they won’t, why would they off themselves after knowing that they won in life?

And again you ignored what I say, this is not the only place they can find out about the blackpill in other places, this is not exclusive to here

Clapping Applause GIF

About time someone said it

@OutcastedOutcast
alright, why would I draw extra attention instead of being a basic template .is poster?

Chad believing the blackpill implies that he acknowledged (which is trivial for them, so it’s not like this place is changing their world view to begin with) that he has an abysmal over the vast majority of men, which has the opposite effect of what you are saying. Blackpil is not one sided, it’s good for chads and foids, bad for normies and incels.

Of course they won’t, why would they off themselves after knowing that they won in life?

And again you ignored what I say, this is not the only place they can find out about the blackpill in other places, this is not exclusive to here
They can find out about the blackpill elsewhere, but many in/fakecels start here

the entire premise is that it's easy for a HTN (not for a chad, lol) who has a dry spell or whatever to delude himself into thinking he's actually not HTN but subhuman

case in point being that 14 year old chadlite faggot on looksmax, who after having all his facial flaws explicitely described to him decided that turning into the ken doll was an achievable and good idea

delusion is a powerful thing. if mr. htn over there thinks he's incel and should LDAR, why not let him? let him exaggerate all of his flaws and rot, why the fuck do you care for him?

So presumably you're 16 yourself then, jfl. You should atleast finish highschool before coming to this site

16 year your olds are stilll kids and shouldnt be allowed on this forum. Gtfo youngcel faggot this place is for adult incels not for you