Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Digital marketing

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★★★★
So i have some to terms of how to make money since im done high school. I was looking for a wage slave job and havent found any. I cant go to university or college because i dont have have enough money and dont want to get in dept. So the only option left is digital marketing. By digital marketing i mean grow an account to like 100k and some how make money through ads, promos etc. And having multiple accounts more like bait accounts like one targeted at feminst, the other at mgtow, one for enws etc. My question is does anyone know anything aboit it? Has anyone studied it? And can i grow a large account with a programming language automation like web selenium or python?

Digital marketing always sounded like obscure abstract scam-like shit imo

So i have some to terms of how to make money since im done high school. I was looking for a wage slave job and havent found any. I cant go to university or college because i dont have have enough money and dont want to get in dept. So the only option left is digital marketing. By digital marketing i mean grow an account to like 100k and some how make money through ads, promos etc. And having multiple accounts more like bait accounts like one targeted at feminst, the other at mgtow, one for enws etc. My question is does anyone know anything aboit it? Has anyone studied it? And can i grow a large account with a programming language automation like web selenium or python?
If you’re just done highschool wouldn’t that make you 16? What country you live in?

So i have some to terms of how to make money since im done high school. I was looking for a wage slave job and havent found any. I cant go to university or college because i dont have have enough money and dont want to get in dept.
Ok instead of digital marketing, suck dicks for money.
Use the money you earned to buy kneepads. Suck more dicks and charge a higher rate. And so on.

All of this is an elaborate way of explaining that if you have no money to begin investing or building a business with, then you’re a faggot.

You can’t turn nothing into something. You can’t invest $0. You can’t start a business with $0. Get a job nigger

If you end up disliking Digital Marketing, depending on your interests there 5 others that I recommend studying to earn a certificate. Check out the website I don’t want to spoil it

I did it in early 2000s.

Sold my SciFi stories (by donation)

And sold stuff on eBay for a few years. Even had a PayPal business credit card!

I can write good ad copy that search engines love... (Seo)

Digital marketing always sounded like obscure abstract scam-like shit imo
it's basically 99% useless jargon, and 1% some boring shit involving analytics sites, SEO, social media (ick) and advertising campaigns

SEO in the modern day is incredibly gay, bc during COVID google's search rating became incredibly pozzed and worthless

and socmed is just intrinsically gay

Last edited: