Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Difference in lifes

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
just saw a video of a girl i knew back in high school, she was hosting her 18/19th birthday at a club or whatever. as a I was watching the video, I see her friends, relatives and all other guests, and I wonder.. how can some people have it all, the looks, the personality, the love they get and their friends/family always by their side. she's 7/10 oriental Asian btw. I always wonder, what have we done to deserve this? surely this is a test from God?

just saw a video of a girl i knew back in high school, she was hosting her 18/19th birthday at a club or whatever. as a I was watching the video, I see her friends, relatives and all other guests, and I wonder.. how can some people have it all, the looks, the personality, the love they get and their friends/family always by their side. she's 7/10 oriental Asian btw. I always wonder, what have we done to deserve this? surely this is a test from God?
I remember two girls from my school who had like 4.7 GPAs, were twins and therefore sought after, top athletes, lived in a villa, got top-tier internships over the summer, and eventually went to Ivy League colleges.

Meanwhile I had a 4.2 GPA (not that impressive in high school these days thanks to grade inflation), incel, never played sports, my parents were heroin addicts so i was in and out of drug houses trying to study and get ahead, and ended up settling for a JC because of money issues. This shit luck is the reason i am an atheist.

Damn my birthdays are the exact opposite. Just me and my parents eating a shitty supermarket ice cream cake and spending the night realising I've fucked up another year.

I feel you man.
No relatives talk to me aside from brother&parents. I have 20 cousins. Meanwhile my brother has good connection to lots of them.
I didn't do anything to them, they just never talked to me from the very beginning.
If you look like a creep it never started.
Damn my birthdays are the exact opposite. Just me and my parents eating a shitty supermarket ice cream cake and spending the night realising I've fucked up another year.
Last year I had my first birthday completely alone. ropefuel tbh.

The world is unfair and unforgiving, society won't care when we will die

the y chromosome ruined u bro. I got a 3.9 gpa in college and still can't get a decent job. My 19 year old stacy cousin makes 60k/year, has 6000 instangram followers and lives the life of royalty.

the y chromosome ruined u bro. I got a 3.9 gpa in college and still can't get a decent job. My 19 year old stacy cousin makes 60k/year, has 6000 instangram followers and lives the life of royalty.
some of us are destined to fail no matter what:feelscry:

Literally every birthday I have had for the last 10 years I have spent alone. I'm 24. Is anyone on this site willing to kill me?

Literally every birthday I have had for the last 10 years I have spent alone. I'm 24. Is anyone on this site willing to kill me?
Celebrating birthday is cope anyway.

Differences in lives is why I hate being in public or going to parties. It's just a reminder of everything I don't have. At least if I'm alone in my room, I don't have triggers.

It would be great to do a project of someone who has not wanted to live. but you must leave that thought forgotten. I ask you. Because you must die because it is better not to give a blow to those who make you feel bad ?. that is why if I had the opportunity to send you to the next world. I would not do it because every person matters. unless it's a well-planned project. that's great so countryman you must leave that mentality of yours aside, why you and you are countrymen. and the countrymen should not be harmed

how can some people have it all, the looks, the personality, the love they get and their friends/family always by their side.
These thoughts always bothered me as well. I was never able to understand why i have to live a shit life, while somebody has everything. Still don't have a conclusion, it just makes me angry and willing to take all they have what i don't.

These thoughts always bothered me as well. I was never able to understand why i have to live a shit life, while somebody has everything. Still don't have a conclusion, it just makes me angry and willing to take all they have what i don't.
Yeh bro I never understand why that's the case, but at this point I'll leave everything up to God.

some people just sail through life

others are up the proverbial creek without a paddle

I was just thinking about this the other day. Why me? Why did i have to be one that is the oddball? Why did I have to be the lonely incel virgin?

I don't even celebrate my birthday.

That’s nothing compared to the lavish house parties I saw on instagram (before I deleted all social media) of people in my year group celebrating their 17th birthday parties. They lived in another planet to me

Man I just got an Instagram account with bulshit information entered into it just so I can get some fap material from attention whores andn God damn it's not worth it all the suicide fuel.

Man I just got an Instagram account with bulshit information entered into it just so I can get some fap material from attention whores andn God damn it's not worth it all the suicide fuel.
Legit sui fuel

This fucking thread....
Fuck...
:feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

how can some people have it all, the looks, the personality, the love they get and their friends/family always by their side.
It's all because of the look. With the look comes the personality, the love, the friends etc.

I got rid of social media a long time ago. Its not meant for guys like us. It will fuck your brain up brother.

what have we done to deserve this
You haven't done anything, stop thinking like that. It's simple, really. Somebody had to be the fuck up, and it just happened by chance, to be us.
I was just thinking about this the other day. Why me? Why did i have to be one that is the oddball? Why did I have to be the lonely incel virgin?
I ask myself that often. Chance was in our disadvantage. I'm sorry.

Last edited: