Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Difference in dick size and therefore different treatment

FLAME KAISER

FLAME KAISER

I wake up when the city sleeps
★★★★★
Now replace dicks with height v0 7wxceaqi9mla1

@Delusional coper i left r/SDP when i realized one of the mods was a toilet :feelsseriously: :reeeeee:

@Delusional coper i left r/SDP when i realized one of the mods was a toilet :feelsseriously: :reeeeee:
How can she even relate to moderate that sub

If dick size is a factor for you, it's because you're a sexhaver.

Memes like that only make dicklets wanna rope

Memes like that only make dicklets wanna rope
It's ironic women say "size doesn't matter" when it's been proven that the most popular sex position among women is doggy style because it offers "deeper penetration."

It's ironic women say "size doesn't matter" when it's been proven that the most popular sex position among women is doggy style because it offers "deeper penetration."
Lies, it's because they don't have to look at their non-chad boyfriends and can imagine it's chad ploughing them. Missionary is chad only

Lies, it's because they don't have to look at their non-chad boyfriends and can imagine it's chad ploughing them. Missionary is chad only
Possibly, however who's to say doggy isn't their favorite with Chad?

just let it all end for me already