Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Difference between redpill and blackpill

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
I remember the redpill used to include looks too. Is it only about personality now?

What is the difference between the two?

Redpill = chad is chad because he acts alpha and holds frame
Blackpill = chad is chad because of his genes

Redpill is fags jerking of their egos that they're the alpha Male on 4chan blackpill is its over

Redpill = chad is chad because he acts alpha and holds frame
Blackpill = chad is chad because of his genes
yeah basically this.

i want to include personality ( dark triad ) into blackpill tho.

Being dark triad does matter

I see the redpill just as a lighter version of the blackpill.
Both physical appearance (looks and height) and being alpha (dominant, low inhib and dark triad) are scientifically proven to be important.
However, redpillers tend to focus more on the later, changeable part (confidence), and either ignore the genetical part (looks) or say that you can compensate bad looks. Blackpillers instead admit that looks > being alpha, even though both of them matter.

Here is a study that proves the legitimacy of the dark triad:

Last edited:
Redpill = Materialism
Blackpill = Realize nothing truly matters

i see it as internal vs external locus of control

Red pill= a lil bit of hope
Blackpill= no hope :feelstrash:

Redpill: The world sucks, women are dumb whores, buy my book on how to act alpha and get ALL the pussy br0
Blackpill: World is full of darkness, you can't change it, you can't do anything at all. Either win the genetic lottery, or ROT and DIE

Still blackpill
Bluepill a lot hope
Red pill normal hope
Blackpill no or little hope/itsover :feelstrash:
but if i will get normal hope then im quitting blackpill :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:?

Chad is Chad because his DNA reads it as so

I see the redpill just as a lighter version of the blackpill.
Both physical appearance (looks and height) and being alpha (dominant, low inhib and dark triad) are scientifically proven to be important.
However, redpillers tend to focus more on the later, changeable part (confidence), and either ignore the genetical part (looks) or say that you can compensate bad looks. Blackpillers instead admit that looks > being alpha, even though both of them matter.

Here is a study that proves the legitimacy of the dark triad: