Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Difference between gigachad and low tier normie

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★

Few milimeters of bones:​

68895710 2326578340815196 1332178845731549816 n

They both look good but yeah brutal mogging.

A few milimeters determine your entire life.:fuk:

Reminds me of my half-uncle and his older brother.

Both gigamog me :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: If you arent mogged by both you are a faggot fakecel

Also guy on the right is way higher than LT normie. He's mid at worst, and if he's tall, HT

if you arent mogged by both you are a faggot fakecel
Mogs me because he has hair.guy on the left mogs every man in scandinavia.(he's norwegian.) of course everyone here gets mogged by him no matter how much of a fakecel he is.
Also guy on the right is way higher than LT normie. He's mid at worst, and if he's tall, HT
I'm paying more attention and he's a textbook normie, all of his features are average.height doesn't make anyone a chad, chad is about face. majority super tall guys (6'6+) actually have ugly horseface phenos(long midface and shit lowerthirds for example).
>Low tier normie
>mogs me to infinity and beyond
Ok he's a normie, mogging was so brutal i saw him as LTN:worryfeels:.

No way is the guy on the right low-tier

Mogs me because he has hair.

I'm paying more attention and he's a textbook normie, all of his features are average.height doesn't make anyone a chad, chad is about face. majority super tall guys (6'6+) actually have ugly horseface phenos(long midface and shit lowerthirds for example).

Ok he's a normie, mogging was so brutal i saw him as LTN:worryfeels:.
You are really overestimating face, and underestimating height. Most girls don't analyze faces as strongly as you think after a certain height range is met. Tall guys can get away with less perfect facial features, they don't have to be super good looking. Just decent.

No way is the guy on the right low-tier
Ok i admit he's a normie the mogging makes him look ltn.
You are really overestimating face, and underestimating height. Most girls don't analyze faces as strongly as you think after a certain height range is met. Tall guys can get away with less perfect facial features, they don't have to be super good looking. Just decent.
I left my basement in past month and regularly went out with friend or by myself(it was good i feel much less autistic now). most young guys with gfs were good looking avg/above avg/or mild manlet heights from what i saw.

the dude on the right is not LTN ffs, it's just Eriksen's face is too insane
They both look good but yeah brutal mogging.

the dude on the right is not LTN ffs, it's just Eriksen's face is too insane
Yeah the guy on the right is textbook 4 psl normie. Eriksen makes scandinavian supermodels look like high tier normies tbh if you watch his pics with them. The brutal mogging made me lose my rating skills.:worryfeels:

The normie could become a chadlite if he had a positive canthal tilt and hunter eyes. Just one undesirable trait on an otherwise decent looking face can lower your looks significantly. Brutal.

Life isn't fair. Looks are too important nowadays:fuk: