Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Dietcels, fatcels, couch potatocels, new years resolutioncels

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
3 weeks ago I started taking a bunch of EPA fish oil for my cardiovascular system. After 2 weeks of taking the EPA fish oil I noticed I just was barely hungry anymore. And when I do get hungry I feel like I want to eat a lot, but then when I start eating I feel full eating only small amounts. Like full to the point I push the food away and it doesn't taste good anymore. This was 1 week ago that I noticed this change.

So with the turn of the New Year happening a few days after this change in my hunger, I decided it would be a good time to start dieting. I've faced a lot of issues dieting over the years. What usually happens is I get freezing cold, worsening depression and just feeling even worse than usual with bad genetics. So it isn't sustainable, like in the past I toughed out this for months, but only with slow weight loss, but eventually I didn't want to feel that way anymore and started eating again.

Anybody else starting a diet with the new year?

I'm on a permanent diet yet I can't lose weight

I tried intermittent fasting, total fasting, strict dieting, planned dieting, counting calories, months of gym yet I'm still overweight

The only thing that worked was semaglutide, which made me lose 10kg, but it's expensive as fuck and I can't afford it anymore :fuk::cryfeels:

6Wgw4S8.png

XD

Dont go extreme on diets you will lose muscle mass which is hard to gain back.

I tried intermittent fasting, total fasting, strict dieting, planned dieting, counting calories, months of gym yet I'm still overweight

The only thing that worked was semaglutide, which made me lose 10kg, but it's expensive as fuck and I can't afford it anymore :fuk::cryfeels:
Same brocel, what is that semaglutide?

Same brocel, what is that semaglutide?
It's a medicine generally used to treat diabetes (and if I'm not mistaken has been recently approved for weight loss) that drastically reduces appetite

I went to an endocrinologist and he prescribed me it

It's a medicine generally used to treat diabetes (and if I'm not mistaken has been recently approved for weight loss) that drastically reduces appetite

I will ask my doctor to prescribe me, how much it costs?

Ya I want to get on Semaglutide too. I've read all the clinical trials for it, it is just unbelievable how it rips fat off of people.

I will ask my doctor to prescribe me, how much it costs?
About 750 local currencies (some 132 dollars) for 1.5ml, which lasts some weeks (using it once a week)

Ya I want to get on Semaglutide too. I've read all the clinical trials for it, it is just unbelievable how it rips fat off of people.
It's great, it gets some people very nauseous though

About 750 local currencies (some 132 dollars) for 1.5ml, which lasts some weeks (using it once a week)

Way to expensive for me. Damn there goes my hope.

In the trials the really only side effects are those gastro-intestinal issues. They ramp up the dose slowly in the trials, so their bodies get used to it slowly. Only about 5% of the people in the trials quit the drug because of the side effects though.

The drug reduces bodyweight by 15-20% which is just gigantic.

After I read the clinical trials, I came to my own conclusion that essentially every obese or overweight person with cardiovascular risk factors should be on this drug.

Novo Nordisk is the drug company which created it, and its a long game. Semaglutide only got approval in the USA for the obesity and overweight without diabetes indication in Summer 2021.

As expected the insurers are not covering it.

No everything is genetics, if you have subhuman genetics no kind of diet will save you much.

Ya its continuing today I got bagels and ate 1 bagel with butter and jam on it, and I was too full to keep eating.

This must be what people with good genetics are like for keeping a healthy bodyweight.

my new years resolution is to pay my car off and thus become debt free

hoping to do it in about a month

my new years resolution is to pay my car off and thus become debt free

hoping to do it in about a month

Sweet my car got paid off last year. My friend who has to have an expensive car to impress girls he has to pay like $800 per month in car payments.

So a lot of his first entire week of wage slavery each month is just to make car payments.

Sweet my car got paid off last year. My friend who has to have an expensive car to impress girls he has to pay like $800 per month in car payments.

So a lot of his first entire week of wage slavery each month is just to make car payments.
800 a month brutal tbh, what kind of whip is it?

chad can slay poon tang in a 1992 corolla

Over.

Are you in Freedomland?

800 a month brutal tbh, what kind of whip is it?

chad can slay poon tang in a 1992 corolla

Some souped up Acura MDX. Ya my friend he had an older little car that was nice and cost him only $10,000. But he just couldn't get dates with it.

When he stepped up to the Acura he actually started getting dates so it made a difference for him. He also has to have a nice condo and wine and dine girls.

Meanwhile Chad comes over in his 1992 Corolla and gets a joy ride for free.

Some souped up Acura MDX. Ya my friend he had an older little car that was nice and cost him only $10,000. But he just couldn't get dates with it.

When he stepped up to the Acura he actually started getting dates so it made a difference for him. He also has to have a nice condo and wine and dine girls.

Meanwhile Chad comes over in his 1992 Corolla and gets a joy ride for free.
isn't the MDX an SUV? lol. tbh I didn't think foids pay much attention to cars, they don't know the specs and such, can only tell if it looks shiny or not

isn't the MDX an SUV? lol. tbh I didn't think foids pay much attention to cars, they don't know the specs and such, can only tell if it looks shiny or not

They do my coworker he got an expensive SUV and posted a picture on social media with it. And he had girls messaging him.

Ah, do they at least have universal healthcare 'cuz we don't have that here sometimes our medication is covered by insurance tho.

Ah, do they at least have universal healthcare 'cuz we don't have that here sometimes our medication is covered by insurance tho.
I'm middle class so we have to pay for everything in private healthcare

The government one (called SUS) usually either doesn't cover or just helps poor people or has queues too long or has shit service, sometimes all of the above

I'm middle class so we have to pay for everything in private healthcare

The government one (called SUS) usually either doesn't cover or just helps poor people or has queues too long
It's similar here too, we have Medicaid for poor people.

Somehow both public and private insurers are so far claiming that obesity is not a health problem, so no coverage.

Even though in the medical guidelines obesity & overweight with cardiovascular risk factors is defined as a disease that needs treatment.

Novo, Lilly and Astra the big pharma companies which have or are working on obesity drugs, they are working to gradually change the paradigm so that people can get access to medicines.

Just because you have a revolutionary medicine doesn't mean society changes all at once. Its a long game.

:feelshaha::feelshaha:

Well my diet got horribly derailed. My EPA fish oil ran out a couple days after I made this thread, and even as I had ordered the EPA fish oil in late December then it took until 2 days ago to get here. Now I have ~5 months supply though. I gained a lot of weight since starting now lol. I gained 10 lbs since starting my diet.

Thing is I am not that discouraged. My appetite came screaming back as expected when I ran out of the EPA fish oil, and now already 2 days on it again my appetite is down I would estimate 80-90%.

Guys with good genetics their body just has a perfect set point of ideal bodyweight for them.

Incels are either severely underweight and cannot gain weight, or bloatcels which rapidly gain weight and keep it on.

fmx7MtM.png
s

I was trying to go on a diet before the blackpill, but now it seems pointless. I can't find motivation.

I was trying to go on a diet before the blackpill, but now it seems pointless. I can't find motivation.

Ya with very inferior genetics we aren't going to get in shape and meet a girl.

My New Year's resolution has been the same for the last few years. Make more time for family, but I have to start exercising more.
I do need to start conditioning my body again because I had to have surgery awhile back to remove excess skin. I had some hurdles with post on infections and Covid that limited me physically. I got the green light to start exercising again on Monday.

After 2 weeks of taking the EPA fish oil I noticed I just was barely hungry anymore.
I thought I lost my appetite because of my antidepressants but I also take fish oil pills (and many more dietary supplements) :feelsugh:

mhm something to think about

Me✌️
I can't eat sugar and as few carbs as possible, other than that I only count calories.
Good luck

Ya with very inferior genetics we aren't going to get in shape and meet a girl.
Hey having inferior genetics regarding looks and even other stuff doesn't mean we can't get in shape, it only takes more effort

People who say they can't lose weight are almost always just lazy pigs who eat too many calories, drink alcohol, eat nothing but junk, don't exercise and in general don't actually try vey hard, and just want sympathy and attention.

That's why landwhale foids just keep getting bigger every year.

View: https://youtu.be/dEieaFB8Q9U

Don't be like a landwhale.