Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel diet coke

• Thread starter Deleted member 18515
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18515

-
fuark man i get diarreha from diet coke, coke is good but i get diareha when they are sugar free,
I would cοnsider myself a prudent man. Nοt given to bοuts of οutspokenness οr craving attention, and certainly not οne to rοck the bοat. οn any given day I can be fοund reading a crime nοvel οn a park bench in the middle of the city, sοaking in the οpulence of nature while nibbling on my tuna fish sandwiches and fending off the voraciοus gulls and squirrels that threaten to spοil my repose. This is me. Law-abiding and intrοspective. Which is why it came as a shock to me to find myself incarcerated because of the Devil's Confectionery, Satan's Sweetmeat, Lucifer's Lozenges - the horror that is known as '"diet coke".
i took one sip of the drink and immediately fell sick
i dragged myself home locked myself in the bathroom for 2 hours because of this drink.

based threads bro, meat for me

I would cοnsider myself a prudent man. Nοt given to bοuts of οutspokenness οr craving attention, and certainly not οne to rοck the bοat. οn any given day I can be fοund reading a crime nοvel οn a park bench in the middle of the city, sοaking in the οpulence of nature while nibbling on my tuna fish sandwiches and fending off the voraciοus gulls and squirrels that threaten to spοil my repose. This is me. Law-abiding and intrοspective.
you sound like a cool person, ngl I would like to be friends with you irl, friend

you sound like a cool person, ngl I would like to be friends with you irl, friend
:feelsautistic:
same goes to u man u are a very chill and cool guy tbh @pp183

Diet Coke is worse than regular coke

https://i.imgur.com/42x0S0h.png

drink kvass instead

what is kvass?
traditional Slavic soft drink
it's non-alcoholic (usually), it's made similarly to beer (fermented etc. ), but it tastes like sour bread-like coke (hard to describe, but I treat it like soda)
Glassofkvass 1024x733

That shit is extremely bad for you. I see all the fat people drink that. Diet Coke will most certainly give you some type of cancer.

That shit is extremely bad for you. I see all the fat people drink that. Diet Coke will most certainly give you some type of cancer.
i dont drink it, i only drank it one time but i usually only drink water. but if i wanna treat myself i buy a normal coke or orange soda

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back