Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Die young

subhuman

subhuman

Fuck it, we ball
★★★★★
I am forty years old now, and you know forty years is a whole lifetime; you know it is extreme old age. To live longer than forty years is bad manners, is vulgar, immoral. Who does live beyond forty? Answer that, sincerely and honestly I will tell you who do: fools and worthless fellows. I tell all old men that to their face, all these venerable old men, all these silver-haired and reverend seniors! I tell the whole world that to its face! I have a right to say so, for I shall go on living to sixty myself. To seventy! To eighty!
Forty for me will come in 20 years. I am 20 now, and already I am getting sick of living. Routine is turning my life into a stale monotony; things are getting repetitive and tiring. I've done them so many times now they just feel like a chore. Like commuting, cleaning, washing clothes, brushing my teeth. I am sick of it already. Can you imagine how it will feel in 20 years? And the copes I used to be passionate about no longer give me joy. Like when you listen to a song too much and start to despise it.

I don't think its even worth it to get old. Life is only good when you are young. Fuck, I am still in my youth and already I can feel things getting shittier as I age. I'm just going to spare myself the pain and die at my peak. Sadder to watch these feelings die than never to know them in death.

It’s not worth it unless you’re rich and got a foid that sucks you off

Life is worth getting old if you are Chad. Otherwise there was no point of being born.

Can you imagine how it will feel in 20 years? And the copes I used to be passionate about no longer give me joy. Like when you listen to a song too much and start to despise it.

I still enjoy many of my copes from my teens, music, gaming, YT (even though they only give me very short, temporary highs, much shorter ones than before).
If I ever reach 40 (I hopefully won't, but it's just 9 years away), I don't think I will have much different copes.
In many ways, I am still a 13-year old boy living in an adult body, and I don't think this will ever change.

I wouldn't mind dying young tbh

if i dont ascend by 21 its pretty much over. teenlovepill is brutal

Like commuting, cleaning, washing clothes, brushing my teeth. I am sick of it already. Can you imagine how it will feel in 20 years?
lol, at 27 even drugging myself, jerking off and eating junk food doesn't feel pleasurable no more

I'm gonna monkmaxx tbh, I essentially plan to leave modern society and try to live as long as I can. If I had to live the same way I am rn yeah I wouldn't mind dying.