Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Die ewige landwhale strikes again.

ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
No normal foid would join something like IT

IT users are such subhumans lmao

232 pounds and she's trying intermittent fasting.

water fast you fat fuck

Great job! Weight loss inspiration! :soy: :soy:

@mylifeistrash 's weightpill strikes again.Once a fatty always a fatty.

-"Most of them are not friendly and sociable. If they were they would have the self-awareness not to behave this way online. "

Why shouldn't we behave like this online? What difference does it make?

-"they say they only want their looks match, but if that means an overweight woman they suddenly lose interest"

most incels aren't overweight

"Every single incel ive ever encountered was a piece of shit person that I wouldn't sleep with even if you paid me a million dollars.

And guess what? I don't know what a single one of them looks like.

Their attitudes are what turn women off."

So how do you know these incels if you don't know what they look like? Because you spoke to them over the internet? and you think they're all handsome men who act the same way in real life that they do on the internet

IT is so stupid it makes my head hurt

@mylifeistrash 's weightpill strikes again.Once a fatty always a fatty.

I've offered fat relatives money and anything I could give them to stop being so fat and get healthy.

Didn't matter. If I could offer them a billion if they would get down to a healthy weight and keep it for 1 year. I'm confident they still wouldn't do it.

Past a certain age hardly anyone loses weight, and while young hardly anyone does it in the first place.

I've offered fat relatives money and anything I could give them to stop being so fat and get healthy.
Actually? You care about them that much? What did they ever do for you. Just let them die 5 years prematurely

These are the people who call you incel

JFL this guy thinks that we the way we act IRL is exactly the same way online. And how I’m supposed to believe that he’s a “6’2” Chad” like his flair?

Actually? You care about them that much? What did they ever do for you. Just let them die 5 years prematurely

I was a blue pilled idiot back then. I don't speak to family anymore or anyone really.