Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Didn't tip a foid

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I usually don't tip anyone except truecel manlets at restaurants, but I have been tipping during covid when guys are risking dropping dead over my pizza

I was about to tip my driver just now, thinking it was another ugly dude it always is, but then she called to ask about the order and I heard it was a foid, so I swiftly with no hesitation closed the app and the tip I was about to leave.

That was a close one, ngl.

Based she is getting enough tips from simps

also chad is fucking her every night.

I hate toilets

good job, she doesn't need the money anyway

Very based move. If 50% of men behaved like this things would change

gonna ring up the based department about this one,

If there is a strong expectation for a tip, do tip, even to a female.

Do not mess with people bringing you food if you don't want to swallow body secretions of all kinds.

Do not mess with people bringing you food if you don't want to swallow body secretions of all kinds.
Luckily Uber drivers don't know about any tips until the day after for the sole purpose of them being unable to do this shit :feelsYall: thank you shekelstein

I've legit had waitresses lose their shit at me for not tipping. JFL

I've legit had waitresses lose their shit at me for not tipping. JFL
I always stare them right in the face as they're getting the receipt back and it has a big fat 0$ tip on it. One of the best parts of going to any restaurant

I never ever tip chads or women, only truecel sad looking guys

Based op, made me think of this.
Xx9agz1srlq21

I always stare them right in the face as they're getting the receipt back and it has a big fat 0$ tip on it. One of the best parts of going to any restaurant

I never ever tip chads or women, only truecel sad looking guys
Low inhibited af.

I like you OP

Dear lord, based af

I remember a poster on braincels who didn't eat at restaurants if there were no male waiters.

How could you steal from an innocent maiden like that. No wonder they won't sleep with you. :feels: Hopefully m'lady allows me to donate extra to her onlyfans thanks to evil misogynists like you.

based, I never tip they aren't entitled

They do this even if you do tip

Last edited:
Incredibly based. :feelsYall:

They do this even if you don’t tip
I'd also like to note, during covid all the fools are sealed more than usual. Pizzas will have the box taped together as soon as its done being made. They can't mess with your stuff without you knowing.

She's not entitled to your money