Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Didn't sleep last night

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
And I have to go wageslaving all day without a minute of sleep. Fuck this shit. Plus I have diarrhea. I'm being harrassed at work by some asshole. He's a trucel tier fat boomer manlet but other boomers listen to him like he's always right or some shit. Not even the boss, he's just genetically fat.

Call in sick, u have no obligation to slave away for this soyciety

When I call sick I don't get paid. Shit hole country tier work condition.
Life Is fucking Lück man , im at Germany and get Neetbux for nothing .

If i was more cunning and careless " i would propably get multiple sources of It

And I have to go wageslaving all day without a minute of sleep. Fuck this shit. Plus I have diarrhea. I'm being harrassed at work by some asshole. He's a trucel tier fat boomer manlet but other boomers listen to him like he's always right or some shit. Not even the boss, he's just genetically fat.
Why didn’t you sleep? Cause of diarrhea?

The trick is to take two or three shots neat 30 minutes before bed, tucks you right in

Brutal. Been there. It's one reason I'm now a long-term neet; luckily there's neetbux here. Hope it weren't too bad..

No pussy no work

The trick is to take two or three shots neat 30 minutes before bed, tucks you right in
It can be a risky business. Usually my alcoholism will kick in and just demand more and more but sometimes it has worked.

Cope.
All humans can control their bodyweight. Just stop eatin.
I'm talkin about the bully cocksucker guy, how am I coping graycel ?