Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over didnt realize how over for me until i was 18

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
before i was 18 i was bluepilled unaware of whats about to come but then i finally knew what came which putted me in a stagnant situation that i can never be happy and experience love. i see alot of people living their best lives while i am rotting at home doing nothing :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. day passes by and my rage keeps going higher and higher because of the fucked up situation i am being in and how people are being so selfish and narcisstic

How do you see them?

before i was 18 i was bluepilled unaware of whats about to come but then i finally knew what came which putted me in a stagnant situation that i can never be happy and experience love. i see alot of people living their best lives while i am rotting at home doing nothing :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:. day passes by and my rage keeps going higher and higher because of the fucked up situation i am being in and how people are being so selfish and narcisstic
Love is a chemical reaction. Wanting love is cucked, as women will always leave you for the better option. They can't love like men. So either turn gay or stop having such cucked desires, women will rob you of your sanity

Love is a chemical reaction. Wanting love is cucked, as women will always leave you for the better option. They can't love like men. So either turn gay or stop having such cucked desires, women will rob you of your sanity
:feelsrope::feelsrope:

NTpill is very important. If looksmaxxing turns out to be successful for me how would I go about landing a foid? I’m too slow and socially awkward to be able to get something going

NTpill is very important. If looksmaxxing turns out to be successful for me how would I go about landing a foid? I’m too slow and socially awkward to be able to get something going
same here i am too afraid to even waIk outside my house