Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Didn't realize BBW_Gaming was still modding /r/IncelsWithoutHate

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Why does she even want to be part of our communities?

W0J73Iu.png

4y7th7jl4qt01 1

Last edited:
IHW is so fucking cucked
Soy mods castrating everyone and nuetering their balls

I hate that whore

A married woman is essentially controlling the largest cel sub. I think her being there in a way keeps it from being nuked.

A married woman is essentially controlling the largest cel sub. I think her being there in a way keeps it from being nuked.
She's married?

Why does she even want to be part of our communities?

W0J73Iu.png

Don’t use Reddit anyways. If they were truecel they would come here instead of being on a sub with a female mod and using Reddit in general

Don’t use Reddit anyways. If they were truecel they would come here instead of being on a sub with a female mod and using Reddit in general
Most of that sub is ethnic, they are trucels.

Most of that sub is ethnic, they are trucels.
Ethnic doesn’t automatically mean truecel. Should we reference to the picture of the “incel meetup” again? And my point still stands, if they were truly blackpilled truecels like us they wouldn’t be fucking around on Reddit

Ethnic doesn’t automatically mean truecel. Should we reference to the picture of the “incel meetup” again? And my point still stands, if they were truly blackpilled truecels like us they wouldn’t be fucking around on Reddit
They might be a little bluepilled, but they still trucels.

I thought she claimed to be a "femcel"?

Why would ever believe in femcels? She admitted a year or two ago that she found a bf amd was planning on marrying him. Femceldom doesnt exist

Why would ever believe in femcels? She admitted a year or two ago that she found a bf amd was planning on marrying him. Femceldom doesnt exist
I remember that, she said he proposed to her with a graphics card. But she posts on the femcel sub too.