Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

didnt read

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
i didn't read your post

FAQ
Why didn't you read my post?

1. too long
2. low iq
3. low attention span

why are you saying this?
to make u mad tbh ngl plus ur low iq

how do i avoid this happening in the future?
dont be low iq and make entire novels

remember that someone reading your post is a priviledge, not a right

should be pinned tbh

should be pinned tbh
i didn't read your post

FAQ

1. too long
2. low iq
3. low attention span

why are you saying this?

i didn't read your post

FAQ

1. too long
2. low iq
3. low attention span

why are you saying this?

its FOUR WORDS YOU MONG

One postmaxxer is a tumor. But when two or more postmaxxers come together in a thread, it will lead to an exponential and endless chain of replies to form a humungous cancer upon the thread. Every reply that is more than 10 words will be drowned out in this cacophony of madness. Meanwhile, all the participants in the said madness will profit in post count and alerts.

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.

read every word inside this thread

My Grandfather smoked his whole life. I was about 10 years old when my mother said to him, 'If you ever want to see your grandchildren graduate, you have to stop immediately.'. Tears welled up in his eyes when he realized what exactly was at stake. He gave it up immediately. Three years later he died of lung cancer. It was really sad and destroyed me. My mother said to me- 'Don't ever smoke. Please don't put your family through what your Grandfather put us through." I agreed. At 28, I have never touched a cigarette. I must say, I feel a very slight sense of regret for never having done it, because your post gave me cancer anyway.
tenor.gif

Dear original poster,

It has come to my attention that, though your intentions may not be bad, your posts are too long, and as a result of this they are not being read. Furthermore, it seems that the content of said posts lacks reasonable intellectual foundations, and has been deemed to be low IQ. In future, I would advise that you increase the quality of your posts and condense them into a shorter format so that they get the attention you are hoping they will achieve.

I didn't peruse your post

FAQ

For what reason didn't you read my post?

1. excessively long

2. low level of intelligence

3. low capacity to focus

for what reason would you say you are stating this?

to make u distraught tbh ngl in addition to ur low intelligence level

how would I keep away from this occurrence later on?

dont be low level of intelligence and make whole books

recall that somebody perusing your post is a priviledge, not a privilege

I didn't peruse your post

FAQ

For what reason didn't you read my post?

1. excessively long

2. low level of intelligence

3. low capacity to focus

for what reason would you say you are stating this?

to make u distraught tbh ngl in addition to ur low intelligence level

how would I keep away from this occurrence later on?

dont be low level of intelligence and make whole books

recall that somebody perusing your post is a priviledge, not a privilege
Based reasoningcel

4. i skip to the next thread quickly

The r/atheism user woke up groggy next to his 6 pack of empty Mountain Dew cans. He lifted his 400 pound frame off his bed wondering how many women he’d be able to harass on Xbox Live today when just then he remembered: today was the day. Today was the day he would finally get a chance to debate Christian sheep and slay their god in heaven. Excitedly, he got on his disability scooter and then into his 2007 Toyota Corolla. He drove to the hospital, scoffing every time he saw a crucifix bumper sticker and made sure to situate his fedora before he got out, parking in between two disability slots. When he entered, he got his camera ready, and going up to the third floor he thought “Reddit, the last enlightened place on Earth, will finally give me the attention I deserve and recognize me for my intelligence.” He entered into the room where his grandmother was lying and drawing her last breaths. A priest was standing next to her along with her children and grandchildren, anointing her and hearing her last confessions. “This is it,” he thought, “this is where I own those religiotards and achieve victory for atheism.” He boldly walked right next to his grandmother’s side and just as the priest said “may God bless your soul,” he bravely rebutted with “but there is no god to meet you in heaven. None of it is real. Your sky daddy won’t save you this time.” His grandmother looked on him in shock, opening her mouth. But then she slouched and a long beep was heard and her mouth remained wide open. “Yet another victory for atheism,” he said, looking at his family members who were stricken with faces of horror. “I’m sure they’ve finally realized their God is dead.” He opened Reddit, excited by the prospect of the karma he was going to get by posting the video he took on r/atheism.

imagine actually reading the op