Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Didn’t know Biber looks like this in 2022

:dafuckfeels: What is wrong with his left eye?

He was always just a statusmaxxed prettyboy

bieber bros, its over. This faggot will be the poster boy for vaxxtards.

:dafuckfeels: What is wrong with his left eye?
He’s got Ramsay Hunt syndrome which apparently causes partial facial paralysis but which can become permanent without treatment. :feelsugh:

Too bad he didn’t acquire “Gordon Ramsey” syndrome instead as then perhaps he could whip us up a tasty batch of eggs. :feelsclown:

Lmao the faggot that got bullied the hell out back in 2011 will be a poster here.
I even remember the many "Loquendo" videos disparaging him for being such a fag.
Ahhhh old times how nostalgic!

He’s got Ramsay Hunt syndrome which apparently causes partial facial paralysis but which can become permanent without treatment. :feelsugh:
Huh. Well that's fucked, didn't know that was a thing. :dafuckfeels:

Poor billionaire, status- prettyboymaxx world superstar, hope he doesnt recover

into andromeda galaxy and back the mog goes:feelsmage:

Yep, he is Normie with LFS (long face syndrome), I'm a Sub-5, he mogs me so far that I hit the edge of the universe apparently (didn't expect the universe to have one).

He used to be a Chadlite, now he's a Normie. A couple of years from now he'll be on this forum is his looks keep degenerating like that. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Camera angle is the worst possible. Brutal the face paralyze made his face asymmetric.

I remember back when they used to call him a tranny lesbian because he was a late bloomer.

I've had zero pussy and zero feet and zero hands in my life.
It means even if I live my life a million times more I will still be virgin.
This guy on the other hand has had his dick inside a million holes and he's younger than me.
Even a person with one single hand hold moggs my life by a factor of infinity due to the fact that I've had zero experience.

Lol just like Stallone. Does he have to blink manually or some shit?:feelskek:

Download